Advance Notices

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I will put when we advance in this forum, I would like to play 2 preseaon games to get a feel for the sliders.

I want to get into the regular season by Friday morning. Is that feasible with everyone ( I will be away this coming weekend but I can advance the league on my phone (technology is awesome).

I want to start the season tonight but I think we only have 10/18 owners signed up in the game right now. (Fellas, let's get on it, PM people let them know we are waiting on them DO IT NICELY PLEASE) I don't want people to play their game when their opponent hasn't logged on yet. (or else I would do it right now while I'm at work (technology (y) ), we could start our FA draft, play our games, alot we can do if we advance to preseaon wk 1

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

I would be happy simming through 3 of 4 games of preseason actually. Starting tonight wouldn't give the guys that aren't on board yet enough time now that the weekend is over.It was like you were saying over the weekend ..I would like to be wk 1 by Friday as well. Actually advancing on Saturday and Weds sounds like a good split for advancing and giving everyone time to play the games.

3. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

actually, now that you say it- I think some preseason would be nice. I would maybe play a game but more importantly we can get all the forum activity started.

4. PIMitch23

PIMitch23 Walk On

I'm fine with playing a preseason game or two to get a feel for playing sim style; I mean I do anyways but this and TSS is my first sim LEAGUE experience.

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

We are playing 2.

6. Dux

Dux Walk On

So when's the first game?

7. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I will open up the league today. We are also doing the FA draft today as well. We are doing to use the FA draft forum.

8. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Snozberriez8198
    BigGameFrank
    Mozark281
    sean norris
    gtstang86
    RabidPanther
    Baller0385
    TheGreatCV
    craig cappola
    BLACKJ414
    tothevictors56
    PIMitch23
    jay2149
    jbon79
    Dux
    MIZ_LOU84
    zhoov45
    mawan74
    qclassic 22
    ILLAIM
    Doc Holliday904

Preseason week 1 is open, Do not play/sim if you see that the other person is not on-line or hasn't signed on yet. Try to make contact with them, their GT are on the coach roster page (Be courteous to each other) If you have a CPU game have fun.

Do not sign any free agents to your team unless you are drafting!!!! Please don't get booted for not paying attention.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I will advance on Thursday night around midnight, then we will see how fast games get played on the next advance.

10. RabidPanther

RabidPanther Walk On

Seahawks preseason opener is againt the Titans (CPU) can I play them? or wait and see if a user shows up?

11. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Go ahead and play, I thought this guy was going to get approved but it's taking awhile.

12. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

I'll be playing Mawan74 late tonight. Can i suggest that we try to advance by tomorrow morning (I know i'm not commish but if we wan't to get it started by Fri/Sat).

13. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I am going.to advance to week 2 tomorrow morning. Getting into the regular season probably won't happen like I first thought, I just started the league yesterday morning. So during the preseason I guess we will do 48 hour advances. Problem is we still have to do cuts starting in week 2 and people work and have lives. I know the games aren't important but cuts are, my understanding if u let the CPU do cuts they might cut a top player. Plus the weekend everyone is watching football on Saturday and Sunday.

14. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

Good point, Maybe aim for a monday regular season start time then?