Advance Problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Advance Problem

hey guys I went to advance to week 3 and it skipped to position changes.
    This happened in the E League as well and after trying to make it work we ended up having to just lose our recruiting and go to position changes.
    We can either do that or make an attempt to save it. I would need one of you guys that has a save file go in and start an od using that file, and invite me to the new one so I can save it and then send out new invites and hope it works.

I have the flu right now so I wont be online much, but I'm probably not going to work tomorrow so I will be around.

2. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Cole,

I just tried to do it but it keeps saying the dynasty servers are down. Once they get back up i'll host the dynasty and transfer it to you so you can reinvite everyone and hopefully it works

3. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Ok I got it to work, I sent you an invite to the dynasty so once you accept you should be able to save the dynasty file and re-host and re-invite everyone and it should be right before we advance to week 3.

4. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Sorry you got the Flu cole, I just got over one myself few days ago I know it sucked. I hope what I did worked and we can get the dynasty back to week 2 off-season recruting. if it didn't hopefully someone else has the file saved on their HDD. If not guess we just play it as it is.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Be sure everyone in the dynasty is retired and that EVERYONE has deleted any OD files that are downloaded on their machine.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey if you guys didnt get the invite let me know. I started the new od and quit the one stylez set up but it actually retire the East instead of Stylez.
    So I retired from stylez and had to start a third East.
    From experiences from same issues in the E League and Tradition 1 we are looking at one of two possibilities:
    1. When I go to advance to the next week in recruiting it will go position changes anyway and we will just have to deal.
    2. We will all have to retire from the od, and erase it from our hard drives. Then somebody else is going to have to host the od. We had to do this in Tradition 1 and we havent had any issues since.
    At this point we will just have to wait and see.

7. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it works!!

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Cole, before you advance to each week, back out and re-enter the dynasty. It solved our issue.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will accept new invite when I get home. Had to work early today and my game in Coast2Coast went into double OT last night.