Advance Schedule

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by bdub, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdub

bdub Walk On

Here is my proposal, we change our advance schedule to 72 hours and set time and days that we advance. I think this will free those of us that our busy to contribute more to the forums and maybe we can get this play going on a little bit more.

What do you guys think?

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Its whatever everyone wants to do. Im here for you guys so let me know what yall think

3. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Personally I like the 48 hours, 72 seems to drag on. But if it would get more people active
    On the forum I'd be all for it. If we do implement the 72 hours I think we should have it where if everyone is ready to advance before the 72 hours we should go ahead and do it

4. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Yeah I kind of feel like 72 hours is too long, that's one of the reasons I joined this dynasty in the first place was because of the advance time, but as pointed out above it would give us more time to be active on the board, but then would people actually use that time to be active?

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

i guess ill use this thread to say that im getting my game in real early tomorrow! not sure where we stand on this week's advance but shit has just been crazy and my lil bro thought he could just swoop in and take my ps3 without asking..so im going to go get it tomorrow morning and will get the game played right away!

sorry if i held you guys up this week

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

After doing some thinking on this i am against a move to 72 hour advance schedule. I think we move at a great pace now and its always worked so why mess with it. Activity will pick up on its own like it has here the last couple days. Slowing down the dynasty advances would only cause lack of interest and boredom so were gonna stay with the 48 hour advance schedule like said.

Our last advance was last night around 11 pm so the next advance will be wednesday night around 11 pm cst

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

Sounds good to me, just wanted to through out some ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.