Advance Times

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 24, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Just another heads up... one of many I'm sure.

When we begin our Madden CCM, we will be switching officially to a hard (same no exceptions outside emergency rule) 3-day/72hr advance schedule. In other words, we advance BOTH games at the exact same time every 3days. You have 3 days to play 2 games. Prepare yourselves.

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Note on early advances: the only way we advance early is if all members are ready on BOTH games.

This will result in more full advance time waits, but understand:
    1) we will be playing more football with an added culture and scouting element
    2) we will be playing (according to full advances) about 4.5 games per week as opposed to 3.5 games per week. I'd guess that we have been extremely close to this with just NCAA (4.5games/week)
    3) we will not be separating the advances unless something I haven't though about comes up (offseas we'll deal with when it comes) as I am certain that continuing with one official week thread combined for both games is the best way for organization and to keep everyone together in discussion and relations (put that word in there for plague and pro)

You guys got it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luke

Luke Walk On

Good, we need structure.

4. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Man I thought NCAA was going to be overwhelming but once we get in the flow we are going to be great! hey does Madden have the online element like NCAA?

5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Read traditions review

Heaths last post....