Advance to 2012 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Jan 28, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Advance to 2012 Week 2

Monday

User Games
    Oregon - Alabama
    Ohio State - Texas
    Florida - Oklahoma
    Michigan - Notre Dame

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

When did to you want to do this? I work tomorrow 2p-630p. Any time before that would be awesome, but if you cant make it just let me know a good time.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Twister - Friday is out as I'll be working in Orlando all day and won't get back home until late. I can go Saturday pretty much any time after 2 pm.

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I should be able to do it most anytime Saturday. Like to do it after 5:30 cst as the wife can control the heathens.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Juggernaut when do you want to play? Tonight I am free after 6 PM EST. Tomorrow I may be gone most of the day but plans are still up in the air. As for Sunday, I am free all day.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ok Dru, what does your schedule look like this weekend? Mine is pretty packed so my best chance will be Saturday mid morning, maybe Late Saturday evening, or Sunday afternoon...It's tough to nail a time down...just let me know which time frame would be best for you.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Saturday late evening would work. Or we could do Saturday early morning if you are willing to wake up and game right away.

Sunday afternoon won't work for me as we are having company over during the day.

8. BDSDIGITAL

I wouldn't want to play too early Saturday, I'm hoping for a late night tonight! ;) We'll try for Saturday evening, but I can't promise anything I'll be at a chili cook off all day and I'm not sure what time I'll be home. If worst comes to worst we can always play Monday night.

9. Dru50

That's cool, I'll be up until about 1am on Saturday, so as long as we start by 11:30pm est or midnight EST Saturday night it's cool with me.

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Well Max, I was gonnna go out of town tonight to visit a friend but since its supposed to somewhat storm and we planned to get drunk off our ass, that is being postponed. I'll be on pretty much all evening either playing MW2, Madden, or NCAA. So just hit me up. If I don't answer you right away when I'm playing MW2 I will message you after I get out of my match. So any time after 5:30 pm central

11. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Brave, I would say Sunday would work best. If I can go tonight I will see if you are on and PM you.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sunday is fine with me if we don't get it done tonight. I am using a new playbook this season and want to run a few more practice sessions. I will probably be online tonight either practicing for this league or playing my game in Rivalry.

13. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Negative on tonight max. I can play sometime tomorrow or sunday. Let me know some kind of availability

14. BDSDIGITAL

Ohio State @ Texas is going down at 9 tonight in case anyone is wondering.

15. Dru50

Troy, if I'm not on at 9 Its cause of my kids (both are sick this weekend). I will psot here if there is any issues with the time.

Also, fyi - I will be going with the florida playbook on offense.

16. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Michigan/Notre Dame will be played at 3:30 eastern. Set your DVRs.

17. BDSDIGITAL

My event got rained out...so I can play pretty much whenever.

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Really? I play as Florida but hate their playbook. That playbook has 1 non-shotgun formation and it is goal line. I still think part of the reason I lost to Knight in year 1 was that playbook. I couldn't run down the clock because of the lack of run formations. I'm not saying I would have won that game and it may have been the reason I had the initial lead. Since that game in year 1, in which I had a 14 point lead in 4th quarter, I haven't even been close to beating FSU in this league.

Speaking of playbooks, I downloaded this tool. It helped me find the playbook I'm using this season.

On a completely different note, Juggernaunt can you give me a time frame when you want to play tomorrow. I am free all day but do need to do some stuff out of my apartment. None of the tasks are time specific so just trying to figure out a game plan for tomorrow.

19. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I love this lil program

20. Juggernautblitz

Brave, how about mid afternoon, 2 or 3 pm EST ish?

21. Juggernautblitz

Wow, nice tool. Yeah, I was considering getting on Utopia the other day to search playbooks but didn't want to put in the time to find the right post. Thanks for the shortcut.

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah that works for me Jug. I'll look for you around 2 PM-ish.

23. Juggernautblitz

I am using Alabama's playbook by the way.