Advance to 2013 Bowls

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Apr 30, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Advance to 2013 Bowls

Week 3
    Sunday

User Games
    Oregon - Ohio State
    Notre Dame - USC

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

When did you want to do this thang?

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

never.... I won't be around tonight, but I could play sometime saturday evening/night I guess. Anytime in particular saturday night, or maybe sometime sunday work for you?

4. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Twist, I posted in the offseason thread too, but I'll be out of town this weekend and I'll be back Sunday evening. It looks like we're going to jam our game in, then the NC game, and the offseason all in on Sunday.

I should be back and good to go around 6pm or a little after. I'll try to give an update on Sunday when I'm leaving, it's about a 5 hour drive back home and we should leave around noon or 1. Hopefully this works for you.

I'm looking forward to a rematch of a great game from earlier this season. I would bet my luck has about run out against you, I'm hoping for another close one.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Sounds good to me!

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I'm thinking we shouldn't have any connection issues. I basically tore my connection apart last night for 3 hours trying to connect and play against beazus. We finally got it figured out, so I'm hoping for no problems when we play.

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

What was the solution?

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Sunday around 130p central works for me. Saturday evening could work, would rather start it earlier than later on Saturday if possible.

oh but im available now and will be for a little while tonight if you can sneak one in...

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm not going to be able to play Sunday. I have to go to Cleveland on Sunday because of a funeral on Monday. I should be back on Wednesday night.

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I was about to get online right now....if not now, then 2:30 real time Sunday would work as well.

11. KnightNoles

This is the PLAN:
    We are or I am going to sim Bowl week 3 tomorrow in the afternoon or early evening depending on my games.

brave and I are going to play sometime Saturday and then advance to the offseason afterwards.

If we can get most of the offseason done Sat night and then finish up on Sunday.

Reason be: brave has to leave for a funeral and wont be back til Wednesday = means we probably wont start the next season until next week.

I hate to take the whole season away and discard your hard work to get into the bowl games but it is the best for the league.

12. KnightNoles

Ill advance sometime around 3 or so. Senior dinner is at 1:30 ct