Advance to Offseason

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Oct 13, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Advance to Offseason

Now on Player's Leaving. Try getting on tonight so we can advance to week 1 recruiting by the morning. I'm not waiting on Shino because he is MIA at the moment.

2. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Suprisely Newsome wanted to leave and unfortunately I wasn't able to talk him in to staying. The post-Newsome era begins. Should be a 3 way QB battle.

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Notre Dame is ready. Manti Teo has decided to stick around after a short 30 minute conversation.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Players leaving early
    Travis Howard - Draft
    Zach Domicone - Draft
    Corey Brown - Transfer (Memphis)

Players swayed back
    None

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

MarQueis "O.J." Gray - Staying

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Twist - I passed you commish rights

A few people didn't mark ready to advance but pretty sure everyone is done except Shino, advance around noon or whenever you are online after that. You can skip past transfers and go to week 1 of recruiting. We will then try advancing tonight around 10-11 EST tonight.

8. vBIG SLICKv

Texas did not lose any players to leaving early. Coach Slick was able to sway 4 players to stay who wanted to bolt for the NFL.

QB - Gilbert
    HB - Whaley
    LE - Mims
    FS - Vaccaro

Texas did lose Heisman Trophy winner WR Malcolm Williams, DTs Acho and Randall, and FS Blake Gideon.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I went 0-3 on swaying players back. That is probably the worst luck I had in swaying players back. I put 60 minutes into each guy on first go and lost all 3 on first try.

In good news I now have 4 scholarships available but this creates a shortage at CB for my team.

10. vBIG SLICKv

I had to talk to each guy 2 times and RB Whaley 3 times. I was surprised to see Whaley wanting to leave early. I think he finished 4th in the country in rushing but was only an 88 ovr Soph(RS).

Luckily I only have 1 more scholarship available to offer so I was able to spend a significant amount of time talking these guys back.

I spent 6hrs 30mins on these 4 players.

11. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I was going to do my recruiting just now, and I have 18 recruits already signed and I counted 56 players on my current roster, so I will have 73 players on my roster with the freshman do you want me to continue recruiting, or not recruit?

12. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Only supposed to carry 70 with 1 buffer, so I wouldnt add any more.

13. gowazzucougs

okay, that is fine it makes life easier, knowing I don't have to worry about recruiting this offseason.

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Advancing to week 2 at 6:30 AM EST... then advancing to week 3 tomorrow night around 9 PM EST

Oh and PLEASE set Ready to Advance after you are done. This makes things easier and could really help speed things up.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will give you 2 extra scholarships since you didn't sign any of the players.

Ceewo, SodaAddict and Vandermint, please let me know your available scholarships. You can recruit up to 71 players.

16. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

Looks like the AI has me over the limit--53 players with 18 commits already. Regardless of whatever it says, you can advance straight through as far as I'm concerned--I'm not going to recruit anyone else.

17. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

71 spots available - 59 returning players - 9 commits = 3 available scholarships.

I didnt realize we could recruit to 71, so that is a nice surprise.

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah it is a rule I'm getting rid of next year. There are reasons I won't go into but that rule will not be in place next offseason. We will skip past the Cut Players stage next year.

Who can't make it Sunday night for last few stages? We should be done with recruiting and into player positions. I want to knock out cut players and preseason on Sunday night.

19. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Wow.. I'm sorry, I had no idea that my team was so full.

I didn't recruit, but my team has already signed 22 with a team of 56 currently there. SO, I will have to cut 8 guys! Geezus.

And you know, the crappy part of all of this is..... out of 22 commits, I have 19 3 stars, 1 2 star, and 2 1 stars. AND I need a punter and the AI didn't get one.

Boo.

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Going to be a little delayed on week 2 advance this morning but sent Twist a message to advance when he gets the chance. It wouldn't let me connect to Live. Week 3 advance will still be tonight around 11 PM EST and we will advance every 12 hours over weekend.

Today - Week 2

Tonight 11 PM - Week 3

Sat 11 AM Week 4

Sat 11 PM Week 5

Sun 11 AM Position Changes

Sun ~ 9 PM Cut Players then preseason, if you can't make it send me your cuts and GT info. We will hold on preseason till Monday at 8 when we start week 1.

21. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I hope you are pushing the week 3 advance time since we are still in week 1....

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I am. I can't get ahold of Twist to advance so week 2 pushed back till I get home. Bumps us back 1 stage on each time listed above.

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We did advance and I will try advancing again tomorrow late morning.

24. gowazzucougs

How many people still have recruiting left to do because I think many of us are done recruiting?

25. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

If you are done, please mark it. I am going to advance at 3-4 cst this afternoon. And then later tonight.