Advance to Players Leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Aug 20, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Get your stuff done ASAP and make sure to set yourself to "Ready to Advance".

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Twister18 - I want a week 1 against San Jose State. I'm not happy I lost that running back to that school.

3. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I talked Jonathan Franklin and my Punter (punter going pro early?!?!?!, ha) into coming back, but I lost a CB. +1 scholarship

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I lost 2 players early so +2 scholarships. I think I lost like 40% of my default roster in year 1. Year 2 is going to be brutal.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Gravityyy, did you get yours?

6. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Yeah I forgot to hit ready. If transfers count as losing a guy early then I got +1 schollie

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

timroy85
    ajtev21

Per Twist, we will be advancing to week 1 recruiting. If you have not completed players leaving stage, you have 45 minutes.

8. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

lol, really? I posted that I wouldn't be back until later in the day on Sunday and we couldn't wait a few hours to advance past players leaving? It's a pretty important part of the offseason, considering the fact my team already had 23 seniors...We've been talking about slowing down the dynasty because of the patch, and now we're simming stuff on people that communicated that they were going to be out of town without internet access? I'm kind of confused here...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Tim if you posted that I missed it. We are at pos changes and the cpu recruits for you. I am looking at this on the phone so bear with me