1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advance to Week 1 - Season 3

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Oct 20, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Everyone has a CPU game except UNC who has a bye, sorry about that Vandermint. Could have sworn I gave everyone a week 1 CPU game. Advance Thursday night.

Welcome to Week 1!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== UCLA Bruins (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bruins travel to Louisville to face the Louisville Cardinals (0-0).

=============== North Carolina Tar Heels (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Tar Heels are idle.

=============== Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cornhuskers travel to Hattiesburg to face the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (0-0).

=============== #11 Oklahoma Sooners (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Sooners travel to Cincinnati to face the #23 Cincinnati Bearcats (0-0).

=============== #14 Minnesota Golden Gophers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Golden Gophers travel to Las Vegas to face the UNLV Rebels (0-0).

=============== #13 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Fighting Irish travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (0-0).

=============== #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (0-0).

=============== #1 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Fayetteville to face the #8 Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0).

=============== #7 Stanford Cardinal (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cardinal will host San Jose State (0-0).

=============== #4 Texas Longhorns (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Longhorns travel to Boise to face the #19 Boise State Broncos (0-0).

=============== Washington State Cougars (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cougars travel to West Point to face the Army Black Knights (0-0).

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

How many games left to play in week 1? Advance is set for tonight, sooner the better in my opinion.

3. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Brave, I believe everyone has played. On the dynasty wire is 10 game recaps and North Carolina had a bye week.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sounds good, will advance when I get home. Some after work activities planned so will probably be around 8 PM EST.