Advance to week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have advanced to week 1 , since it is so late I will consider advance time to be Tuesday 8am , so next adv is Thursday 8am

No user games that I recall in week 1

I tried to make the schedules balanced as possible but with 11 guys & 3 confrences it was a pain. I gave some of the big east guys some extra ranked CPU games , as the confrence is so weak.

LB Fitted has more user games than I like but it was the only way , sorry bud

Quick note , with CPU games I do not want to see re-starts, that is frowned upon. Now things happen beyond our control at times ( kids pull the plug, pets , electrical or internet issues, etc. ) so having one will not be an issue, having multiple will be looked at and if I feel it is ecessive there will be punishment of my choice.

Also , in regards to user games if you have too many disconnects with your opponent then you can either sim , or come to agreement on who goes to auto pilot based on prior game. the un-written rule around here is common sense, if you are down by 17 with 3min left be the bigger man and tell your opponent to play the CPU and put yourself on auto-pilot.

With that being said , go play guys ! Sorry for the wait

hugezombie
    selahsdaddy
    btbam91
    Ruckus Redbird19
    GDip
    FCCarsenal
    sreese
    rogadabomb
    LB Fitted
    CTgotDaGameLokD

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Lol no prob man...doubt I win it all this season anyway lol if anything its good cus I get a feel of more of the lgs playing style

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

Good luck guys! Lets get this rolling.

So dan let me make sure im correct in saying that if all games are finished before the thursday deadline you will advance us. Correct?

4. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

annnnnnnnnnnd i got murdered

• Like Like x 1
  5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

yes boys if you didnt know put the summaries in the thread that LB has linked above

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

dont feel bad redbird. Im going to get smoked too. Im sure we wont be the only ones, lol.

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

Well done guys as of right now we only have 4 games left to play. That includes the new guy. Hopefully everyone gets to play tonight and we can advance again soon.

9. GDip

GDip Walk On

Games!! Nice one fellas, looks like just 2 more games to be played.

edit: woops 3 more

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

im sure all games will be played by the deadline...

11. sreese

sreese Walk On

ct if we get our games done tonight we advance tonight. I dont think everyone understands that. That deadline is just that. Get your games done asap so we can go to next week please guys.

I know the new guy said he would be on later tonight i was hoping he would be the last one we wait for?

FC was out of town on business. But will be home tonight. I would expect we can advance in the am at the latest.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  12. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

some people have other things to take care of is all im saying. we all signed up knowing the pace and agreed upon that pace. if they get done before then cool, if not, as long as its by the deadline, that should be the concern. to hold the thirties over, just start a offline dynasty and advance at your own pace.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Guys just relax , if we get done early I will look at advancing early but no rush. 48hr advance every once & while I am ok with but I don't want guys feeling pressured to play.

14. sreese

sreese Walk On

I could be wrong here but most people seem to be excited about playing in this dynasty. That usually means they wanna play as often as possible. I totally understand people have life to take care of. But if you got on this site to play a game every 3 days maybe you are the one that needs to start your own off line dynasty. Like i said I could be wrong about everyone else.

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Honestly I dont know why we are still talking about when the advance is going to be.

I will chose to either advance it 72hrs or earlier if I feel ALL parties want to and it makes sense. If I continue to see bickering about it I am not going to be happy.

16. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Im on this site for SIM competition, 3 days is cool with me, those are the rules, so says TSO, so enforced by the commish...that being said, im more than likely to not go down to the 11th hour, but I do have a career and kids that prevent me from gaming sometimes, just was speaking for myself that games will get done by deadline, season just open less than 24 hours ago...i am excited for this league don't get it twisted, just lettin it b known where im coming from, its all good, dont wanna clog up the forum with the back and forth tho, have a good 1

17. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

hahaha, sorry commish, i'm done, there will be no more back and forth, my game is done now too, GL WEEK 2 to all

18. sreese

sreese Walk On

I totally agree with everything you said here. Maybe i took it the wrong way. Thanks for getting your game in and good luck.

19. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Ok guys good job on getting your games in, however some of you have not recruited. I need FCCarsenal and selahsdaddy to do their recruiting before we advance. All leagues here at TSO are built to play multiple seasons , way more than four. SO recruiting is important if you plan on sticking around, if I see that you are not recruiting on a consistent basis that will tell me that you do not plan on sticking around , and that will likely get you removed at some point.

My personal suggestion is to always recruit before you play your games so that you cannot forget to do so.

Once the recruiting is done we will advance.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I did not have my coffee this morning or something .... we have 1 game left , once is is played , wether it be today or tonight , and the recruiting issue I mentioned above is resolved we will advance. For those who have user games in week 2 it would be wise to start to plan when to play those in the "game scheduling" thread (y)

21. selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy Walk On

I will recruit tonight once home from work. I do have to apologize though because I thought I'd be able to recruit online but I can't. Everytime I hit the recruit button it says "page not found". I'll have to recruit after 8 pm tonight

22. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

That is understandable , I guess others have had issue wit hthe site as well. Just msg me when you are done, we still have one game to be played as well so no biggie.

23. selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy Walk On

Finally got the recruiting to work on the computer so I'm all set!! I hope I didn't hold everyone up

• Like Like x 1
  24. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

finally got the online stuff working for me also. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that the computer had done all the preseason stuff and now that I've completed a game it opened it up for me, I have no idea, just speculating.

Also, it shows that I restarted the game 2 times with my game against West Mich. The only reason there were 2 restarts was because I tried the super sim online to see if it would work just trying to sim the game instead of doing the recruiting and stuff. When I got home last night and actually played the game, there were no restarts. Don't know if it matters, but I didn't want anyone thinking I was "that guy" .