Advance to week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Sorry for delay guys, been a crazy week with finals & getting a new job lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

zzzzz.... c'mon there wasn't a single user game this week and it's taking us this long...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

We have a 72hr advance , we only have 2 guys who have not played & the advance is later tonight. I don't see what you are so concerned about.

5. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

I'll have my game completed sometime tonight. I don't get off work till 11, so it will be soon after that.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Will Clinton I may need to skip it , if you know you can't play your game within the 72hrs that is given please let me know before the 3rd day. I think 72hrs is more than enough for a CPU game.

7. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Since I didn't get tagged when this post was done Tuesday, it was Wednesday before I even knew we had advanced. I admit I could have looked to see when it happened, but I assumed it was Wednesday morning, which would make the 72 hours window close Saturday morning. I didn't realize I was going to be a couple of hours late, I thought I was going to be about 10-12 hours early.

If it needs to be skipped though, then I will just be ready to play the next game.