1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advance to week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Sorry for delay guys, been a crazy week with finals & getting a new job lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

zzzzz.... c'mon there wasn't a single user game this week and it's taking us this long...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

We have a 72hr advance , we only have 2 guys who have not played & the advance is later tonight. I don't see what you are so concerned about.

5. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

I'll have my game completed sometime tonight. I don't get off work till 11, so it will be soon after that.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Will Clinton I may need to skip it , if you know you can't play your game within the 72hrs that is given please let me know before the 3rd day. I think 72hrs is more than enough for a CPU game.

7. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Since I didn't get tagged when this post was done Tuesday, it was Wednesday before I even knew we had advanced. I admit I could have looked to see when it happened, but I assumed it was Wednesday morning, which would make the 72 hours window close Saturday morning. I didn't realize I was going to be a couple of hours late, I thought I was going to be about 10-12 hours early.

If it needs to be skipped though, then I will just be ready to play the next game.