1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advance to Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Advance to Week 13

Have we advanced to the next week, 13 or 14, whichever it is?

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We are in week 13, not sure when the last advance was. I missed week 12 because I had no idea we advanced.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Sorry boys havent advanced yet. I was going to advance last night but never made it home. I'll advance later when I get back to the house.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Never made it home........who is she?

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

We advanced. UNC vs USF this week, lets get it scheduled. Also if you guys see Im the only one left post it in here and I will get on and pound it out. Not spending much time on the box lately.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Me and Papa Perry already played our game, just one game left when I signed off.

I will try to post a recap later but can say that he won the game 33-21. It was a back and forth game. He took an early lead and was up 27-7 at half. I came charging back and scored 14 unanswered to make it a 6 point lead. I even had the ball in my possession down by 6 but was forced to punt. His RB rammed it down the field for the game clinching TD.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Yea great game between me and brave. With that win and the possibility of beating Notre Dame I could single-handedly shake up the BCS and may even cause some controversey if the pollsters really like my wins against top ranked teams...

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I may not log on, but that's okay. My recruiting is done and I have a bye, so I'm ready whenever.

9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Papa. That is exactly what the Irish had to have to stand a chance of playing for a title. Let's get it on!