1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advance to Week 14 - Year 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Oct 15, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Everyone except Clemson has a CPU game this week. get those games played ASAP so we can advance again tomorrow morning.

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

bravejaf

I saw that there are no games next week. Will there be a 12 hour advance or something like that, so we can recruit.

Hokie Effect

If we can get advanced can you play the ACC championship tomorrow night? I can do after 9 pm eastern tomorrow night.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I usually skip week 15, but I'd be willing to leave it up for a few hours if we get week 14 done in 24 hours or less.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

That should work.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah we will be advancing no later than 9 PM EST tomorrow (Sunday night). If we are ready before that point I will advance to week 15 for a few hours. If not we will be skipping that week and simming any uplayed CPU games.

Beazus Christ - Can you play conference championship game tomorrow night at 9 PM EST?

6. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Just so I know, what's your time frame tonight? I might be working out this evening and am trying to work out my schedule.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Juggling another user game. Starting that one at 8-9pm est. So maybe before or after. If you pm me your cell# I will text when I can play.

8. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Just gonna have to sim me against duke. Tried to play them twice and it froze at the startup screen. Same thing that happened when I tried to play miami

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Beazus Christ
    Jman
    Twister18

Games need to be completed by 9 PM EST. I am going off Dynasty Wire, but do not see stories for these games.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That is strange. I thought we figured out the reason for this one but Duke should be using a default playbook.

11. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Not sure but I tried three times this morning and it froze the whole time.

12. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I just walked in the door Brave, I'll play now.