Advance to week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Apr 12, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Advance to week 14

I know we said the next planned advance was monday am....just wondering if we are still on track for that?

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Maybe this evening or tomorrow morning

3. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

program and theiv have had schedule conflicts. im giving them extra time. however if i dont hear a time from them ill have to sim it. Right now im looking at 9pm est. 24 hours to recruit for the week then sec championship game. does that sound fair and at a good pace for you guys?

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

yes....for the upcoming seasons can we make scheduling games on this forums mandatory? I mean thats one of the reasons this dynasty is here on the tradition website right? I think it would be great to have a lot more activity here on the forums. If people don't want to participate here, then they should not be allowed to play in this league. I know there are other who would gladly step into their spots.

5. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

you are correct runthepond. this is something that jd and i have been talking about as this off season we might have to make some cuts and bring some fresh blood in. being involved in this forum will be huge. thanks for your input.