Advance to Week 4 - Year 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Feb 12, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

smlVICTORIES53

I'm good tonight after 8 eastern. Does that work for you?

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Yea I guess I can do sometime after 8. Funny having to play someone who was quitting after last season

• Like Like x 2
  4. aarondramp

I really had no intent of sticking around. I was just going to recruit and keep the seat warm for someone else. But when the whole team came back, I decided to give it one more try. I will be on in about 15 minutes.

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

It'll be an hour before I can get on

6. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Why are you quitting?

And why would you stick around just because the whole team came back?

7. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Balance.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

[​IMG]

9. Jman

Damn right, balance like a motherfucker.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

fuzzyl0gic - you are last up. Get that game played ASAP. Send me a text after you finish.

11. Jman

What's with waiting on CPU games lately? The user games are kicking ass and getting their shit in pronto. C'mon!

[​IMG]

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

You and Gangsta not playing??

13. aarondramp

I can't really keep up with the day a game pace. I don't have time to play a game every night with other stuff going on. Well this season has been more like an every other day pace. If it picks up, I'll just go on AP for some games. The whole team coming back just made me really want to play with this team. If someone is ready to join the league and take over for LSU, I will gladly step aside. The recruiting is easy to keep up with because I have time at work, which is when I do all of mine.

So I'm still sticking around for the games that I can play but might be on AP for some, but if someone wants this team I will bow out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We played but got disconnected twice. The total score was 28-17 in favor of Alabama with about 3.5 quarters played between the two disconnected games. Gangsta was going to play CPU but his Xbox is having issues, and is the cause of the disconnected games. He agreed to just sim the game after multiple tries last night.

At the time of the second disconnect there was about 4 minutes left in the game (or half) and he had the ball.

I haven't even started looking for a replacement for Perry's team (or another team in Big 12). Honestly I don't see many people clammoring for a premier opening this late in the game cycle. Unless someone contacts me, I will probably leave vacancies unfilled. We can just keep playing with the guys that want to stay, rather than trying to integrate a new user into the league.

Also, I have discussed it with Twist and there may be a change of commissioner for NCAA 13. Maybe it is just my work schedule but I'd rather just play my games and not deal with headaches that come with commish duties. This of course is a long way off so stuff could change before that time.