Advance today

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, May 17, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Advance today

Thanks to those who got their games in. I'll advance the franny this evening when I get home.

2. Mickey

Mickey Walk On

lets just say this mags you need to get with me from now on before you open my team and let someone just walk in and play the cpu i left a message on stealths icq fridays and he never said 2 words back at all i dont have time for this forums bs shit all the time i work on call 24/7 icq is best way to say something to me he never not once said 2 words back got you to open up my team so he could play cpu for easy win and knock me out of the playoffs thats fucking bs

3. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

I see your point and maybe it's valid but the way you come across in your response is pretty arrogant bro. It's just a game and we don't even have a full league yet. It's not like this has happened to you before so to come out with guns a blazing is pretty weak. If you can use ICQ then im sure logging into the forums once a day shouldn't be difficult. Maybe stealth had you on his list or maybe he didn't but I just go back to the arrogance in regards to your response. You're a new owner now act like one.(n) use the tools that are available to you like the forums, other RC members.... Nothing personal bro.....things don't work around here like you want them to.....they work how the league wants them to.

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

dude I never got any icq messages from you

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

We're moving things along to get to the offseason so we can regroup and start up right with the draft and getting things in order.

For you to bitch about getting knocked out of the playoffs for a team that you haven't even used the whole year is horseshit.

6. scarface

scarface Walk On

Mickey is not a new owner and knows the rules.

lets not start the new vs old crap.

7. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

8. gt86

gt86 Walk On

In away i have to agree with Micky

Twice now this season I had to have got sim loses to STyk's eagles because he is to busy to play and schedule our two games. This time I get a sim injury that will last 4 weeks.

Why should I be punished for someone who is to busy to plaay and schedule games?

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

week before dude had a cpu game that never got played too. was logged in to madden but never got that in either. im just sayin.