Advance tonight?...& announcement

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by DatNDaz, Apr 13, 2010.

1. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Advance tonight?...& announcement

Guys, I brought this up with Basis and Shaun a couple weeks ago, and meant to let you all know sooner but things got hectic and I never got around to it. On Thursday, I'll be moving across the country & starting a new job (buying a small business). After the move, I'll be out of the country for a couple weeks, returning the 2nd week of May. Basis is going to put me on autopilot and I'm going to see how things go in terms of getting internet, things calming down, etc. I'd like to say it will just be a 3 week hiatus and I'll be back, but I don't know for sure right now. I'll be back at some point, just a matter of when.

Psycho, I can play tonight, but if we don't advance or if you and I can't hook up, in you'll have the CPU.

In the throws of packing and doing all kinds of things, so I don't know how much I'll be on here in the next couple days. After that, it will be at least mid-May before I'm back on the boards. If anyone needs me for anything (Psycho, if you could email me about your availability tonight that would be better than a post here) email me at datndaz7@gmail.com.

Here's hoping if I don't return in time, my boys will give Jello his first CPU loss.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I hope you guys can play. You're the only 2 remaining A+ teams. Of course I get the pleasure of playing you both, but it should be a good match between you.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We're ready to advance as soon as I get home.

I wish you the best Dat! Notre Dame will be waiting for you here.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

We'll see about that! This is probably the opening that Basis has been waiting for! While you're gone, he'll probably grab them so he can lay claim to them in '11!

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

WRONGO! I'm my Irish in a different OD, and I don't need to lose with them in two seperate leagues :D

Next season I'm going to be either Auburn or Arizona State.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Go with Auburn...that'll at least give you a challenge with the SEC....Pac-10 isn't much of a challenge at times

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Unless some jack ass goes out to the left coast and decides to Quack like a duck, or bleed like a Beaver... oh wait, I mean block like a Beaver... I mean, wait that last one actually works for the furry friends, the not so fury friends and the smooth as silk friends... ahhhhh, smoooooooth...

Can anyone else tell I need a little nookie.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You need to stop acting like me.

:D