Advance Tonight?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You guys up for it?

Also, I know I've been talking adjustments in another thread, and I don't want to overdo it. Would base Heisman sliders be OK for week 2?

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

We've been using them in CoC, you definitely need to take CPU Ints down to around 40. Every mistake is punished no matter who your opponent is. For example, I played a game and Hawaii and they intercepted all 5 of my bad throws. 1 or 2 would've made sense, but I thought all 5 was a bit overdone. I had more experiences like this, just can't remember off the top of my head anymore. When it was discussed amongst league players, they were having the same experiences.
    We also lowered CPU Pass Rush, but that may be due to the lack of Offensive Line talent on our teams.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Yes yes advance please

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Yell ya what - I'll switch to Heisman, and drop INTs to 30 just to be safe. I'll drop pass rush to 30 also, until we get used to it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Sounds awesome ...

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I just finished arivalry game against uga. Two things pissed me off, number one was the number of times my 96 speed hb got caught from behind in this game by dts, and the bs vaccum blocks and tackles. Not sating it was a slider issue, but it was annoying.

Edit: one other thing, the number of times uga sent the house in cover 3 was a huge factor, I.would audible into a fly and have my stud wr one on one.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I think it's just easy to go deep this year with an all star wr. I just had Greg Childs got for nearly 200 on single digit catches and I had 2 streak TDs with him

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

You can't press this year unless you have talented cornerbacks. That simple.

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

well somebody ought to tell the cpu that

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

I think Peyton Manning is playing for the LTU. It has to be him. Hes picking me apart at will no matter what I do. 300 yards passing in the 1st half so far all in the hurry up offense. Too much hurry up this year by the CPU.

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Uh oh new guy getting taken to school.

For real, I hate hurry up offense teams. I feel your pain

13. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Yeah, both LTU and Oregon did it to me already so Im guessing their is alot more to come

14. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Guys, I leave for a major coaches' clinic tommorow morning. If we advance before then I can get my game in tonight and won't hold the advance up until wednesday. If we dont advance it is no big deal. I just wanted to put that out there so everyone knew.

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'll get my week 2 game in by tomorrow morning at the latest.

16. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I'm out the door at 9am est

17. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I never liked Heisman last year. I'd much rather work off an AA set with adjustments if I could. I'll start the labbing process this afternoon, after I play my game. Hopefully I'll have something by the time easy gets back.

18. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just make sure the CPU games are tough tough tough please! :) I'd rather have people complaining about tough AI, than only see like a handful of CPU losses total in the dynasty each season.