Advance update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Advance update

All,

We will advance when the games are in, or on Tuesday night, whichever comes first.

At the end of the season (after next advance) we will re-evaluate membership for those who miss games or do not schedule with their opponents.

(y)

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Did ya cpu the Texans???

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Is there a possibility of advancing by 9pm pacific tonight? The Titans and I have scheduled our big Week 17 game then, and basically its the only day I can come back and play as I got called in to sub Weds and Thurs.

Honestly if people haven't gotten their games in yet, then its their own fault. That's how I feel. The people who tried to schedule their games should get to play the CPU.

4. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

It'll most likely be done by then. As for the owners, I feel it's a disservice to the guys who play thier games to even have to play the CPU, let alone the other guys who are in the playoff hunt. The bigger issue is whether or not those owners belong in the league to begin with.

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Is it guys who are in the playoff hunt who are causing the delay, or their opponents who are out of the hunt? Doesn't really matter, but I hope its not guys who are out of it that aren't getting their gams in/scheduled. I hope that all owners play their games whether they are 12-4 or 4-12.

And this is the one thing that can get things off track. Everyone - whether in the hunt or not; good roster or bad - should do everything in their power to get to the offseason ASAP. Thats the only place where potnetial team improvemnets can be made, and really one of the best things about an online franchise. Playoffs or not I personally can't wait for the offseason.

BTW - I have one buddy who is definitely SIM and is looking to get into this league.