Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Jan 31, 2010.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Advance

Have we moved advance back to Mondays?

If so cool I guess - although I think having a Friday night, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday is plenty of time to get 1 game of madden in,

Just would like to see us get back on the pace we had during season 1 - where games were simmed if they weren't in by deadline.

And until guys see that there games will get simmed, I think they will continue to ignore deadlines, etc.

And if I am the only one thinking this sorry - not trying to be a pussy-fag crying all the time. But I am looking forward to offseason, draft, and trades - and keeping a steady pace will make 2 or 3 more of those possible.

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

you going to post we are late every advance?

3. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

would you like me too?

youre the guy who loves to quote the rulebook - thought i was gonna get on your good side and we could share a panini :)

4. scarface

scarface Walk On

I like some beans and rice, not panini.

I know the rulebook and think we should follow the rulebook as its written.

But I am just saying.

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Got it. Just trying to keep it on peoples minds.

6. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Nice to see the NFC Centeral coming together :D .....

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hopefully this isnt rocking the boat. i agree with tank on this. i try to have my games scheduled immediately. if i see everyone is basically done i will schedule my next game before the current week is done. doesnt take much effort. schedules in peoples lives will be schedules but thats why we make arrangements to play on a common day. the earlier this is talked about between two owners the more likely it is to be done by the deadline.

8. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

I agree that it has been an issue lately. I had a couple of owners ask to play this afternoon (Monday) which is fine. I, though, got stood up for my game and it seems to be a recurring theme with some. That'll stop soon.