Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stlmang, Sep 23, 2010.

1. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

Advance

When does it look like we are going to advance?

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

3. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

You hear that resistance in Keller's tone? I'm thinking he doesn't want to hurry and advance because he's worried about his week 8 match up with his Bills coming into the BIG BAD New and Improved ARROWHEAD STADIUM!!!

For those of you familiar with the best crowd in the NFL (when we're at least a half decent team), you'll recognize this...

We're gonna beat the hell outta (Robert) You! You! You! You-you-you!!!

4. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Haha, you mean the 2nd best crowd in the NFL, right? :)

5. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

lol i hope your not talking about the produced noise at qwest, ive been to both and arrowhead and cheifs fans are better.

6. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Well I'm not much of an advocate of the typical Seattle sports fan, but Paul Allen built a loud stadium. I've never heard anything as loud as our lone NFC championship game.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

As a Patriots fan, that place gets really loud, Jets/Giants/New Meadowlands Stadium is a loud place, however the Colts home. Lucas Oil Stadium is absolutely crazy noisy. Another place also would be Heinz Field, and Minnesota's home stadium.

When there teams have been good, The Black Hole in Oakland, and the Dog Pound in Cleveland have always been really really noisy and tough places to play.

8. zklinedi

zklinedi Walk On

Lucas Oil is insane...but the old RCA Dome was more compact and it was INSANELY loud.