Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NUCMANDON, Mar 2, 2011.

1. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Tonights advance will finish recruiting. We are getting close to starting the next season and i have not seen any schedule request and there has been no discussion about changing the sliders. We will continue to advance 24 hrs until week 1 of the season. That being said if you dont cut the computer will do it for you if you dont put a schedule request in then the one the computer sets will be your schedule.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Open to playing 4 user games,

Need to make cuts

Sliders: I'm not quite tuned in as to how to actually adjust......it seems like our games againist the top ranked teams are to easy, often won.....think we need to adjust to make scoring overall tougher, get the scores down into the 30's/20's over the next 2 seasons....passing game seems to easy at times

3. TTUbiz

TTUbiz Walk On

yeah, i'd love to say i'm some master strategist, but my mid-70's rated QB had too much success with a mid-70's rated receiving corps. i wouldn't be opposed to a slider change.

4. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

I'm currently looking at some of the other leagues slider set ups im going to try a few out and get back with yall.