Advanced - Bowl Week 2

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Advanced - Bowl Week 2

Advanced to the first user bowl games, which are in bowl week 2. (Oklahoma State and USC)

Congrats to Gerald Goodman, HB Oregon for winning the Heisman trophy. He has one last order of business to attend to, I hear.

This year's bowl games

Emerald Bowl - Oklahoma State vs. Utah State

Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC

Brut Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Cincinnati

Outback Bowl - #5 LSU vs. #23 Ohio State (Nice opportunity for OSU, bust 'em up!)

Capital One Bowl - #17 S. Carolina vs. #10 Penn State (enjoy Jay, the Capital One bowl is my territory!)

Rose Bowl - #5 UCLA vs. #4 Michigan (big one!!! winner probably finishes 2nd/3rd)

Sugar Bowl - #7 Florida vs. #9 Texas A&M

Cotton Bowl - #19 Ole Miss vs. Texas Longhorns

Fiesta Bowl - #3 Oklahoma vs. #6 Tennessee

BCS - we know the matchup

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    WOOO Goodman wins heisman :)

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Browning got robbed in the WR of the yr.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Capital one bowl...........i just puked in my mouth

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i like my game...with a win, good chance to move up to like 15-20, which considering a 4 loss season, isn;t horrible

6. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

3rd straight year in the Fiesta Bowl...sigh...well at least it isn't Alabama this time

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Headed to the Sugar to play the Gators..

Butler walks away with the O'Brian award and 1st team AA QB for the NCAA... he also finished 5th in Heisman voting which is solid for a QB. He re-wrote the Aggie record books too..

All time leading passer.. owns every record in the book for passing now.
    All time leading rushing TD's

Possibly my favorite player ever in the history of all my 20 years of serious sports video gaming... I have one more game with him, i hope it's going to be a good one.

Im really feeling depressed about his departure... i mean, he's all i know for the last 4 seasons. Such a great kid, he's tougher than a box of galvanized (sp? Rhude) steel nails.

Anybody else have this type of seperation anxiety with a player? How can i just appreciate him for who is was and stop worrying about how to replace him on my team, and in our collective Aggie hearts....

Bucky Richardson

Todd Butler

Will there ever be another???

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I always miss good corners when they leave. 2 players come to mind #1 CB recruit in season 1 GREEN..they guy was everywhere and did not miss a tackle. I picked up another juco CB KIDD to help GREEN out.....these guys helped win the NC.

If my junior LB crew decide to leave I will be crying on the headset......especially CURTIS GRAY or MARVIN LEE.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. but this is my QB man... (does the T.O. whine)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNO6On7cK1M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNO6On7cK1M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

it will be worse than TO!

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Terrelle Pryor and Jake Stoneburner. Our offense hasn't been the same since the 2 of them left.

12. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I'll miss Green.....who btw, is going to miss the bowl game with broken ribs

the guy has shattered every OU rushing record and still has a year to go if he returns

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

OHHHHH Terrell.....i already forgot about his ass.

We call him Mr Glass!

Fuck that Stoneburner....he was a fucking beast........good riddance. IT would be so fun if I had the time to plug these guys into a Madden and sim forward to see how they do.

14. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

My 2013 secondary. I knew I was loosing 1 starter, but then I lost my FS and my other corner to the draft. So I went from having my favorite secondary EVER (Madden included) to having 3 underclassmen starting, including a 3* true freshman saftey that I didn't even put on my recruiting board until the offseason.

McIntosh
    Williams
    Williams
    Fisher

My own personal Boyz II Men