Advanced Past BCS Championship - End Season File

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Advanced Past BCS Championship - End Season File

Ok we've advanced to Bowl Week 2. here are the games for this week (please play them ASAP.)

Miami (juggs) @ Missouri, Meineke Car Care Bowl

Illinois @ Clemson (Coleman), Champs Sports Bowl

Bowl Games, news, notes

SCALES STEALS THE HEISMAN!

Jeff Scales, Georgia Quarterback (3613 pass yards, 1026 rush yards, 46 total touchdowns) beats out Orwin Smith for the Heisman Trophy. Huge upset!

GEORGIA TECH GETS ANOTHER FREEBIE!

This guy has now won three titles between this year and last year, and never had to beat anybody in the title game. What. The. Fuck.

NORTH CAROLINA AND GEORGIA TO FACE OFF IN THE FEDEX ORANGE BOWL!

Excited about this game, should be a nice matchup trying to stop Mr. Clancy (if he's healthy)

FLORIDA AND FLORIDA STATE SQUARE OFF IN CHICK-FIL-A

Here comes the new guy.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'll probably play my bowl game tonight or early tomorrow. Dont hesitate to advance the second Juggs plays his game though as I have a lot of crap to do tomorrow.

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Jajuan Harley from FSU wins the Thorpe Award with 109 Tackles, 6 INT, a FF, and 5 defensive TD.

The league pretty much dominated the post season awards, winning the Thorpe, Lombardi, Mackey, Biletnikoff, Doak Walker, O'Brien, Bednarik, Maxwell and of course the Heisman.

The first team All America list held 14 players from TT, 16 on the second team, and 14 freshman All America.

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

And I get a user game right off the bat! Sounds like fun. Thread is about to be made for scheduling.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Scales literally had 7TD's, about 100+ yards rushing and 200 or so passing wise to steal the heisman from Smith...who didn't help matters only rushing for 24 or so yards but getting 2TD's...

you can have the heisman, i'll take the title :)

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah no shit so would I. I was more surprised by the outcome than anything. Don't care too much about the Heisman, but I was pretty sure (as you were) that Smith had it locked up.

Enjoy your cake walk. I know you can't control these things but I beat people to win mine. :)

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Scales came outta nowhere like a bat outta hell lol...

yeah yeah yeah, gimme my BCS avatar thingy while your at it!:)

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Are you sure you can handle Troy? (fuck!)

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Helli, I'm going to kick your ass!! ;)

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hahahaha nice.

11. jfosh

jfosh Super

Steelah gets the FNG right off the bat!!

I love user bowl games the Georgia vs UNC should be great.

JMS give us a line!!!

12. jfosh

jfosh Super

7 TD's in final game. I guess there is a little whore in all of us!!

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If ya can't beat um join um.

Had crazy stats all year with him actually :) And he didn't disappear in user games :)

that would be the biggest difference between him and other players that were in the running.

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Florida vs Florida State.

Florida -2.5 vs Florida State

Coach Steelah has been training heavily for the upcoming draft.........Football has slipped his mind!

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I can play my game tonite, but I've missed the 1st 12 so what's 1 more. If Clemson has already played, sim me and move on so we can make the Wed off-season

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If you can just play it shortly after you get home it should all work out.... :)

17. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i might be stuck here late...1st day of the new year and all. feel free to sim if needed, seriously. just text me and let me know if you so i know if i have to play when i get home or not

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Juggs/coleman's games played, so we've advanced to Bowl Week 3. remaining games except Mo are ready to go, guys.

19. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Ill most likely play mine late tonight early Tuesday.

20. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I lost to Illinois. I super simmed the entire game waiting to see if they would pull ahead. One minute left they tie the game at 28 so I take over after the kick off. Drive down the field and run the clock down to 2 seconds for a field goal from within the 10 yard line.
    This is when shit went down hill, Illinois calle 3 straight time outs without me even calling a play. The extra time worked out as they figured out how to block my chip shot game winner. Not only that but they picked it up and ran it back for six, then with no time left kicked the extra point.
    Needless to say that Illinois will be on my schedule next year and will fell the wrath of a fully coached Clemson team.

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    El oh el
    this is what happens when you take yellow jackets recruits ;)

seriously I wish NCAA would have the special teams play more of a factor in these games as far as blocking kicks is concerned. There is a part we can do affecting accuracy and length of kicks but that dynamic of blocked punts and kicks is and has been missing.

22. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

We beat Missouri on a TD with under 20 secs to go. Much like Cole, I supersimmed a ton of my game. I played like 3 series on offense, each one we scored. Finally, we were up 10 with like 6 mins to go so felt safe and supersimmed. Next thing I know, Mizzou scores 2 TDs and we're down 4 with under 2 mins to go. So I jump in and Francis leads the team on the GW TD drive. I think he finished with like 500 yds passing thanks to the simming, which is a big absurd. Pretty sure he finished with 4500 on the year. Think I might need to tweak my sim slider settings. Team is passing the ball way too freakin much

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm afraid of that though. Now that it is "possible" for a DE to blow by the tackle and come off the edge untouched... It happens constantly. If it were "possible" to block kicks it would happen freaking CONSTANTLY!

The biggest problem is just letting us aim it as low or high as we want to, whenever we want. How well we strike the ball should have the majority of the affect on how high it goes off the kicker's foot. That's the only reliable way I can think of.

24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

End of Season File Up

Anybody who would like it, we have advanced past the BCS Championship and the end of seaosn file is ready for saving.

25. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Is the end of the season file for the draft class to madden is that what you all do with it or is there something else?