1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to 2011 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Sep 17, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Advanced to 2011 Week 6

Saturday or Earlier!!

ALL CPU GAMES

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I dont care if this is the wrong place. I saw this on barstoolsports and thought I'd share it with yall. Hope this works...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WsstX7WOnrI&color1=0Xbox Oneb1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WsstX7WOnrI&color1=0Xbox Oneb1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

lol her face... "yea... its like that"

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

:eek:

On KOED PBS ? That can't be real..

bunch of honies though...

edit: there is never a wrong place for something like that. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

5. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I won't be able to play my game today. I did recruiting earlier, but if I'm the last one left, just sim it if need be. I could probably play tomorrow morning if we don't advance tonight though.

6. Beazus Christ

For real though I need to find out where that girl lives and stalk her till she submits to my undeniable charm

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Nice find brother Leon!

I gotta start watching PBS more apparently.

8. Beazus Christ

Im telling you Dru, I watch PBS religiously for the...uh...educational programs!

9. Beazus Christ

Play yall motherfucking games...Im bored and aint trying to finish this dude's Offer in Compromise right now

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    What we need is a co-commish to hold the file and a commish that can get his damn games played in a timely manner which hasn't fucking changed since he got back to school like we were told would happen. I've thought about it enough and I'm about 90% sure this is my last season. I wouldn't mind giving up my team to focus more on another OD that actually moves

11. BDSDIGITAL

It's only been 48 hours...??

12. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Yea but the advance was scheduled for last night and the commish wasn't even ready

13. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I got my game in a little bit ago. I've got a lot going on so it took me a couple of days to get to it. Still no sign from Knight though...

14. BDSDIGITAL

24 hour advances aren't cool though, and that's what it would have been. If you want a 24 hour advance schedule, you should apply in the deuce. I think they advance like twice a day.

15. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey BDS, Knight is playing right now and then advancing. Is there any way you can play tonight? I have a busy next three days and it will be tough to schedule a reasonable time with you.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea yea let me hear it... I finally got to experience a college weekend like I haven't had before

17. BDSDIGITAL

I guess I could, but it needs to be like asap....How far along is Noles in his game?

18. BDSDIGITAL

Noles is about ready, so am I...where you at bro? :D