1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to 2013 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Apr 21, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Advanced to 2013 Week 13

Shoot for Thursday

User Games
    Florida - Oklahoma
    Ohio State - Michigan

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ok Bondzai. I can play tonight, and tomorrow night, but after that I'll be MIA for the rest of the weekend. I could also play at around 5 or so today after work.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Florida/Oklahoma should go down tonight. I sent Jug a PM last night because I really wanted to get this game in ASAP. Hopefully I play better in my second user game in Norman this week (other was in OFFL West).

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have my son tonight so I'll be hitting up that Lego Star Wars until about 8:00. If you can go sometime between 8 and 9 that would be perfect because I have a Forza race at 10. I can also go after the Forza race around 11:00 but that might be too late for you. Tomorrow will be tough because I'm going to an NFL draft party.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'll try to get on between 8-9. I'm moving starting tomorrow so tonight is my only chance until maybe Sunday....I'll see what I can do.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Cool, I'll be on.