Advanced to Bowl 3

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Bowl 3

UvU Games for BW3:

Cotton Bowl: #3 UCLA v #12 Georgia

Next week:
    NC: #1 Nebraska (Mutt) v #2 USC (Flo)

2. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Wow!!!! I get the National Championship game against Mutt who is coming off of beating the King Olawdog. I will take it even if I don't deserve it.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

God damnit...I can't get away from this guy(y)

I have tommorow off so i can go anytime after 2pm pst untill about 11pm pst(got to pick up madden)

4. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Flo....here's my schedule the next couple of days. I have to work overnight tonight and tomorrow, so i can be available to play anytime before 9:30 central is when i have to start a game. If we play on Saturday i can play anytime. Let me know what works best for you.

5. Flo308

My schedule is:
    Don't think we will be able to play tonight, but if we can I can go between 5-7pm pst or after 8pm pst.

Friday: From 5pm-7pm pst or after 8pm pst.

Saturday: I work from 8am to 4pm pst and can go pretty much after that except between 7-8pm pst.

So maybe you can name a time after seeing my schedule.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

BBJ lets plan on playing tomorrow night. If for some reason I can't make it, I will tell Drifter to put me on auto.

Not only did I not get the National Title game, I got passed over for the BCS games.

I think there is a rule about no more than 2 teams from the same conference in BCS games.

I really am hoping for the game genie to pull some Last Boy Scout shit on both teams in this game.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I think when BBJ said 'tomorrow' he meant today. Any chance you guys can play today or early tomorrow so I can advance in enough time for Mutt and Flo to play?

8. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Could we shoot for 6pm your time on Friday night?

9. OMlawdog

Drifter I can play late tonight, but I honestly don't care if the game is simmed.

I will be on late tonight, and if we can't get it in tonight I vote for it to be simmed.

I know UCLA will get destroyed, but we had a good season at UCLA, and should still end up with a top 10 season this year.

10. Flo308

That works for me 6pm pst Friday, done.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i should be on tonight if you want to go hit me up...if not i am fine with what ever drift decides. just be known if it isn't played tonight it wil have to have untill 9pm pst tommorrow so simming it might be the best option if it doesn't get played...

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    If both of you guys are going to be on tonight then I would rather it be played. I think we are too soon into this dynasty for people to start wanting bowl games simmed, especially if it's a decent UvU bowl that is interconference.

Remember, the Cotton bowl is traditionally between the Big XII and SEC, so it should be one of many good matchups we will see in this dynasty.

13. OMlawdog

BBJ, I will be on late tonight, probably after 10 pm cst, so that is cool.

I know that is 8 pm pst, so if that is too early let me know, I can go as late as 11 CST if needed.

See you tonight.

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

10 cst is good..i'll look for you then...