Advanced to bowl season

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by AJ Hart MN, Aug 11, 2012.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

It's advanced ladies.. I went from National Title to BS bowl against Raj lol

2. AJ Hart MN

ryalaman

I have no idea of my availability for the next two days. I'm out most of the time. Maybe late tonight? How do you look?

3. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

PAgamer07 or AJ Hart MN

is this where PA screen caps & saves all the stats ? or does he wait til after bowl season ?

4. sonn

sonn Walk On

IIRC its after bowl season.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm probably going to the Orioles game tonight, so itd have to be fairly late.

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

AJ Hart MN

I'm also around right now if you wanna knock it out.

7. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

[​IMG]
    #2[​IMG][​IMG]#1
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This was no doubt the toughest CPU opponent we faced this year. I can see how the PAC12 teams had such huge issues keeping these guys at bay. OSU had a long road to the BCS NCG this year. After starting the year off well, a huge upset loss to Texas A&M seriously derailed the season and dropped OSU from #17 at the time to #24. But the Buckeyes weren't out of it. They followed up their huge loss with wins over Iowa, MSU, and Nebraska, all by 7 pts or less. Two blowouts then came from Indiana and Purdue and Penn State. Small Toledo then came and gave the Bully of Ohio a challenge. Then a huge surprise happened. A shutout of previous top 10 team Wisconsin at Wisconsin really showed what the Buckeyes were made of and gave the team huge amounts of confidence going into the BIG GAME.​
    After all the hype and talk before it, the BIG GAME delivered. It was #5 vs. #3 in the last week of the season. With a good gameplan to shut down Denard, and a bit of luck, tOSU defeated their hated rivals on a last second TD. That was just part 1 though, as part 2 was 2 weeks away against their rivals again! Coach Screw had a scheduling conflict and left the team in the hands of Coach You. To his surprise, his team fought hard and came out with an even more convincing win in the B1G CCG and won 30-13 even being severely outplayed. That last win was enough to move the #24 Buckeyes in week 5 to #2 in week 16. ​
    The Utes were the power of the PAC12 all year, defeating the likes of Oregon and USC convincingly. OSU knew it would have a huge challenge on its hands and the game did not disappoint. ​
    OSU got the ball rolling in the 1st quarter with a 65 yd TD pass to WR Philly Brown. The Heisman finalist played great all year and really shined in this one. While he had a few overthrows, he was on target most of the day. After going up 7-0, Utah answered with the Heisman finalist on a 9 yd TD run in which he was knocked into the endzone (see pic above). On the next drive, OSU would face a 3rd and 7. Braxton Miller ran the read option and turned right, then left setting up his block to take it 82 yds for a TD. Utah added a TD and FG of their own in the 2nd quarter to go up 17-14 at the half. ​
    After a couple of punts to start the 2nd half, Miller found WR Devin Smith on a 39 yd TD over the middle. After adding a chip shot FG in the 4th, the Buckeyes were up 24-17 with 5 minutes to go. Utah would drive down in 2 minutes and score on a 7 yd pass to tie it up at 24. OSU then made a drive down the field using all 3 minutes left to set up a game winning 35 yd FG. ​

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  8. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Stanford wins with one offensive TD and 40 yards passing (173 total).

• Like Like x 1
  9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

F U EA KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Illinois wins 35-7 game froze after game during pictures. Confirmed by JohnnyClutch and ryalaman dont feel like replaying and entire game after stomping LSU. Ill just take the cpu sim loss F U EA

10. JohnnyClutch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    6-6 (4-5) vs 9-4 (7-2)​
    12/19/12 8:00pm​
    Drew Terrell would drop a pass on third down and Stanford would go three and out to start the game. Casey Pachall would lead TCU down the field but when in the red zone Terrence Brown was able to jump in front of the pass and return it 89 yard to the house for the touchdown. The defense would then shut down the Horned Frogs for a three and out. The Cardinal offense was horrid once again as they could not get a first down. The Stanford defense would make another big play as Harold Bernard was able to get a pick six of his own. The defense would then again force a three and out. Stanford would take over at the TCU 34 yard line but still could not muster a first down. The first quarter was all defense as Stanford only had 4 yards of offense and TCU had 38 yards of offense.
    First play of the second quarter provided some offense as Texas Christian lined up in the wildcat. Waymon James would take the snap, keep it, and throw a 90 yard touchdown pass to Skye Dawson. Stanford would finally get a first down but would eventually punt and pin them at their one yard line. Cardinal defense would force a three and out but the offense would also put up a three and out. Texas Christian would put together a quick 89 yard drive that was capped off with a two yard TD run by Waymon James. Brett Nottingham would throw an interception. DeNucci would attempt a 50 yard field goal and miss. A tied football game at the half 14-14 despite only 57 offensive yards from Stanford.​
    The second half would open up with a three and out from the Horned Frogs offense. Then Stepfan Taylor would finally make a play in his final collegiate game and break off a 40 yard touchdown run. TCU would go for it on fourth and two from the Stanford 45 yard line and the toss play would pick up three yards. Pachall would attempt a pass to the middle of the field but Devon Carrington would jump up and pick off the pass.​
    Fourth quarter would see Pachall get injured but he would return on the next drive. DeNucci would attempt a 45 yard field goal but it would bounce off the crossbar. TCU would get one last chance to tie the game taking over on their own 13 yard line with 1:57 left in the game. They would easily get past mid field but Pachal would go out once again on second down. The backup would come in a have an incomplete pass on third down. It would be fourth and 17 and Ben Gardner would blow past the left tackle and get the sack. Two victory formations and Sanford gets the Alamo Bowl win. With that win the Cardinal would have their third double digit win season in a row.​
    [​IMG]
    C. Pachall: 23/32 225-Yds 3-INT​
    W. James: 23-Att 90-Yds 1-TD​
    S. Dawson: 6-Rec 132-Yds 1-TD​
    [​IMG]
    B. Nottingham: 5/13 40-Yds 1-TD​
    S. Taylor: 21-Att 111-Yds 1-TD​
    J. Peterson: 3-Rec 20-Yds​

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  11. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Correct. Once this week is done and sdvanced, we stay there til ya get everything. Ill be back tomorrow if you douchebags can wait

12. AJ Hart MN

Congrats man.. I was a bit bitter yesterday but you did deserve the Title. Good job taking care of Utah. Glad a B1G team was the one to do the job.

13. PAgamer07

Lame.. A user won national championship. Expect a tougher schedule or sliders ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. AJ Hart MN

I'm going to be out today as well. Have to clear out my old place and clean it :( I'm off tomorrow so I should be able to play late tonight as well. Sorry for being a bitch but this is the last busy weekend for awhile. Hopefully we can get this in because I need one last game to cheese with Denard before my team hit's the shits.

15. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Nah, its fine. Just let me know when youre free. I should be able to do late tonight.

16. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

tougher schedule is cool with me. u gave me umass, toledo, etc...i want all top 25 teams at least in OOC. :) give me some bama/LSU love or some Texas/Oklahoma something.

17. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

thx man. i know it must have sucked to get beat on the 2 hail mary's then in the CCG against the CPU...how the hell did you lose that anyway? you only had 2 INTs but all the yards and stats in the world and only 13 pts?! how?

18. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

so offseason tomorrow i take it...

19. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I'd say when AJ & him get done tonight, they advance to players leaving.

20. JohnnyClutch

Agree.

21. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

concur.

22. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Cal wins shootout against Georgia 45-42
    [​IMG]
    San Francisco, CA- The Kraft Fight to End Hunger Bowl was worth the price of admission this year if you like offense as the Cal Golden Bears and the Georgia Bulldogs would have an old fashion shootout. Cal 7-5 are led by All American Biletnikoff winner Keenan Allen while Georgia came in ranked #24 with a 6-6 record and led by standout QB Aaron Murray.​
    Cal got the ball to start the game and wasted no time getting on the scoreboard as Maynard was able to find Keenan Allen for a 72 yard touchdown with less than 2 minutes off the clock but that would be it for Cal scoring wise in the 1st quarter. Georgia was able to shut down the Cal offense after the opening score and got their offense rolling late in the quarter to tie the game at 7 on a 18 yard pass to TE Arthur Lynch.​
    In the 2nd quarter both defenses decided to stay on the sideline as both teams combined for 35 points but 21 of those were from the Cal offense on 3 passing touchdowns from Maynard as he found freshman wideout Bryce Treggs twice for a 20 yard touchdown and 14 yard touchdown and then Maynard found Keenan Allen again just before the half on a 51 yard pass. Georgia's two scores came from there backfield as back up running back Richard Samuel scored from 8 yards out and then starter Ken Malcome caught a screen pass and took it 15 yards for the score. At the half Cal led 28-21.​
    Neither team scored in the third but it was a terrible quarter for Cal as Bryce Treggs would leave the game with a back strain and is out 11 weeks then Keenan Allen would catch his 8 pass of the day and get popped and left with a mild concussion which kept him out the rest of the game and would most likely be his final play in a Cal uniform.​
    Georgia scored early in the 4th to tie the game at 28 on a 5 yard pass to Taverres King. Cal would put together their first decent drive since before the half and Isi Sofele was able to punch it in from a yard out to retake the lead 35-28. Georgia's offense seemed unstoppable in the 4th as they responded on the very next drive to as TE Arthur Lynch caught a 19 yard touchdown 35-35. Cal would then go three and out and it looked like Georgia was in the driver seat but the Cal defense came up huge and forced a three and out. On Cal's next drive they would use some trickeration and Maynard was able to find his TE Richard Rodgers wide open for a 45 yard touchdown 42-35. The Georgia offense responded with a 3 play 31 second drive to tie the game on a 21 yard run by Ken Malcome with 1:17 left in the game. After a decent return Maynard was able to hook up with Maurice Harris for a huge 40 yard gain and getting Cal closer to FG range. After a couple short completions Cal was in FG range and after two runs to get in the middle of the field and chew some clock kicker Cole Leininger set up for a 27 yarder and he nailed it as time expired to give Cal the victory. The 2013 season should be pretty exciting for Cal.​
    [​IMG]
    QB: Zach Maynard 27-43 471 Yards 5 TD 1 INT​
    RB: Isi Sofele 21 Att 57 yards 1 TD​
    WR: Keenan Allen 8 Rec 180 yards 2 TD (Season Totals 97 REC 2,065 yards(NCAA Record) 21 TD)​
    DEF: DeAndre Coleman 3 Sacks​
    [​IMG]
    QB: Aaron Murray 18-30 307 Yards 4 TD​
    RB: Ken Malcome 23 Att 154 yards 1 TD 3 Rec 63 yards 1 TD​
    WR: Arthur Lynch 5 Rec 76 yards 2 TD​
    DEF: Alec Ogletree 7 Tackles 1 FF​

• Like Like x 1
  23. PAgamer07

How many wins did you end up with?

24. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!