Advanced to Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Dec 27, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    National Championship

Florida vs. Miami

Get these games done fellas.

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Ok, Max. When are you available? I'll be logging on nightly (except Thursday) around 10:30 EST.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Max, sent you a couple messages on Live (one right after you sent one to me). Hopefully you see those or this on the boards. I'll be on for a while, so let's try and get this thing in ASAP.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Knocked off #18 Penn State in the Capital One Bowl. Was a defensive battle but I hung 10 points in the last 1:30 and kicked a game winning FG as time expired. A decent way to end a crappy season. I'm hoping to stay at :5stars: prestige but I doubt it. Hopefully this recruiting class I'm bringining in can make an immediate impact.

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Max, I'm on Live right now. Your status says "Away." Hit me up when you can play...

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I played my game and smashed Baylor, but then my score didnt register and the game wouldnt let me back on to the OD. I played again and won, just a little note if anyone is curious to why it was started twice.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I've had that happen to me a couple times. I end up getting "disconnected" from Live (even though I'm still online and even in party chats sometimes) and can't get anything saved. Always a good time.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Oh, Max... Where are yoooooou? Your Live message said you could play "tonight," so I'm wondering if you're on the other side of the international date line...

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

sorry man. things have been crazy because of the holidays. im going to the alamo bowl today, so if we are desperate to advance you can play the CPU. if not ill be back tomorrow. again, i apologize for my lack of activity on the boards. will pick things back up soon though.

10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Enjoy the Alamo Bowl.

In terms of playing, I can't do Thursday at all (unless something changes in the next 24 hours), and Friday is a little bit iffy for me at this point, too. I'd say no better than 50/50 that I could play that night. HotRod, what do you want to do?

edit: Just now hit me that Saturday will be January 1, thus a day full of football and probably not hitting up on the 360, either. Guess the choices for me would be today (which Max said wouldn't work for him), or waiting until Sunday to play (if that even works for Max).

11. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Jesus, this blows. This is the NC, I don't want to sim or have someone play CPU. I guess try to play Friday if not we'll have to figure it out from there. This is stalling the league seriously. I really want this USER Championship game to be played out. But once again we can't wait forever.

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'd like to play it, too. I was on both nights when I said I would be, and sent a couple messages to Max both nights. I'll try to get online Thursday night and/or Friday night. It wouldn't be any earlier than 10 or 10:30 EST, though. Like I mentioned before, I want to get this in so the offseason stuff can get rolling. That part tends to take a bit of time.

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

off topic, kinda, sorda but I didn't want to start a new thread, how does the off-season work here ? Do we do it one step at a time like a daily advance or every 12 hours we advance or do we find a time for all of us to get on and do it all at once ?

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

What we've done in the past is set up a day/time to all get on. It's usually been a couple of days out. Offseason is still advanced when people have been ready, so it makes the night of the get together shorter/faster.

15. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Gotcha, only other thing I've done is Redshirts, it's been a Sunday morning every time, 10 am, we get done before the NFL starts. In East Coast Brawl, we do a 7am advance, 7 pm advance, until we get done, so either way works, that's why I asked. Either work for me

16. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Max can you at least try to set up a time with Parrothead?

17. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Max, I MAY be able to get online tonight around 10:30-11 pm EST. Does that work for you?

18. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Max, just checking to see if you're back or not. Logged on, but didn't see you at all. I'll jump back on in a few and see if you're around. I think we're just waiting on this game to get played...

19. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Alright it's been almost 5 days and we need to resolve the issue with this game. Parrothead honestly you have put in a lot of effort to play this game so I'm going to leave this one up to you. I will set Max to AP today you can either play the CPU or continue try to schedule the game with him. It's your call. As much as I hate for the outcome of the NC to be decided this way this has really stalled the league. 5 days is more than enough time to get through bowl week. I'm going to be away from this afternoon until Sunday so someone will have to advance to Players Leaving for me should Parrothead play the game today or tomorrow.

20. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Based on the length of time we've waited, I'll probably just play it unless Max shows up. That way we can get things moving again.

If you want, I can advance it after that game is over. You sent me your info once to advance, so if everything is the same, I can work with that. Let me know.

21. nikpin

Damn all that for this.

22. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey how about the SEC championship???? FU MAX for not showing. this sucks!!!

23. nikpin

Yea at least you could have played da U.

24. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Final Poll:

1. Miami
    2. Texas
    3. Georgia
    4. Florida
    5. Tennessee
    6. LSU
    9. Clemson
    10. Florida State
    13. Virginia