advanced to bowls

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Feb 1, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

next advance thurs 1159 pm est

Congrats to MO and Dirty making it to the NC title game..everybody else is cpu..

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Miami fans are already scratching their head with their new coach losing to an 8-3 USC team. I kept the Texas Tech playbook that was already selected for realism. It's not like a new coach is gonna roll into a program during bowl season and have an entirely new scheme developed.

Next year I'll begin to make this thing my own.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

[​IMG]

This picture should say it all. Without Coach HokieEffect, Virginia Tech looked lost 34-24 loss against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. Hopefully I can establish my offense next year and give my team the stability that they are used to.

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I had no time to do a write-up for Georgia Tech's 14-10 loss vs Arkansas in the Music City Bowl. GT missed two field goals(44,51) and got into the red zone with under two minutes remaining. This loss drops Tech to 6-7 on the season, as head coach Paul was fired before the bowl game. Tech won the turnover battle by forcing 4 turnovers but still came up short.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Oklahoma State wins a slugfest with Michigan State, 17-15. MSU took the lead with 41 seconds to play on a miraculous throw and catch (its on the wire). The Cowboys were able to get just within FG range with 1 second to play and nailed the game winner as time expired in the Insight Bowl in Tempe. Okie State is only losing 9 seniors so they look to make a strong play for the Big 12 south crown in 2014!