Advanced to Bowls

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtycashDylan, Mar 27, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

and Nik jumps from 7th to 2nd with a .002 edge over my team (rightfully so imo, he earned it) while Boise comes out of nowhere to grab the #1 spot. Thought I might back in to two MNC games in a row.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

now we have to hear from nik all season...

lets try to get these games played by monday night..

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Virginia Tech handled Syracuse in the Champs Sports Bowl - giving the Hokies a 10-win season.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Miracles do happen. I sent DCD a text after beating MoGriff congratulating him on his NC.

The Big XII championship was pretty intense as I put up 19 unanswered 4th quarter points to rally down from 14-30 to win 33-30. Looked like he was going to seal the win with 3:30 when his RB fumbled at the 2 yard line. I ran a dive and Traylon Shead took it 98 yards to and I got my 2nd two point conversion in a row to tie it 30 all. He threw his first pick of the game on the second play of the next drive. I was able to pick up a few first downs and kick a short FG leaving only 1 second on the clock.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I swear, you get more redzone fumbles recoveries....

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah that's what i get for running...i shoulda just kept passing passing, i have a terrible PB for running...

7. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I've been busy traveling back from Spring Break and had to move shit back in to for school. I have class 930am-430am EST with 10 or 15 minute breaks in between then I have to head to work right after 5pm-midnite.

I'm not gonna be able to get my bowl game in before tonight, at least midnight EST. Any way we could delay till late late tonight/tmr around noon est? I'd guarantee I'd play tonight but I'm considering the chance I may be pretty exhausted after today. If I don't play tonight, I'll play tomorrow morning.

If it's not cool and it'll be a problem just advance I suppose. Hoping that's not the case as I really wanna play my BCS game. I have cpu @work so I'll check back tonight.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think you are good...there were still a few games left to be played late last night.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I'll hold off advance until noon est irish....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Georgia Tech caps off a great end of the season to go 9-4 and finish in the top 25. Never saw that coming when I was (I think) 4-4.

11. IrishBearcat

Gracias

12. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

13. IrishBearcat

At work now but I'm off at midnight. Won't make any promises but I'll have it done by noon tmr for sure.