Advanced to Championship Round - Everyone Read

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lets try to get the games in quickly. I would prefer to be able to have the draft on Sunday.

Everyone, keep your Sunday open. That is my best guess as to when things are goin down.

Just to notify everyone.......

@rushers24 @Betz @capp34 @CWT 3000 @Jmustang1968 @Capparelli @TEClemson53 @sibellius @bringbackjimmy @Seachicken3 @stryder24 @warren123 @areedr811 @NateDawg @kdpnutter @Taken @ZCar352 @Papa Perry @yankeery25 @score23 @Subkontraktor @JoHud

Lets set the draft, TENTATIVELY, for Sunday at 11am EST.

Draft is being rescheduled in a new thread.

That is assuming we get this weeks games completed and the Superbowl completed before then.

If we do not, we will either do it middle of next week or have to wait a whole week to do it next weekend.

Now, this next part is important. The offseason is coming up, I want to give everyone an official statement of how this is all going to happen.

I)Your console roster MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST be at 48 players or below before the draft. Via cuts, trades or expiring contracts, you've gotta be at 48.
    II)Any player with only 1 year left on their contract - you must make a decision about. Because next season is represented by the next column and at the start of season 2/3 he won't be under contract. Free agency will happen like this.
    1)Pre progession decisions. That means right now you should be thinking about this.
    As of right now, any player with 1 year left on your spreadsheet is considered a restricted free agent. That means you have until we open up real free agency (24-48hrs after the draft) to decide if you would like to sign them. If you would like to re-sign them, say so in your roster management thread. If you would like to allow them to enter free agency, say so in your roster management thread.**Important** You will still re-sign players at their post progression overalls.​

2)**Progression takes place after the draft**

3)Post progession decisions
    This is going to be a 24-48hr period that takes place before free agency but after the draft, where you finish deciding on which restricted FA's you're keeping and which you're letting walk. You'll now be able to see your players after progression and decide what you're doing. Always remember to post your decisions in your roster management thread. You say who you want to re-sign, and who you are letting walk.​

4)Free Agency Opens
    We will have our customary 4 or 5 bid periods that are each 24hrs in length. You'll submit your bids to me via PM, just as last season. If you win your bid, update your roster management thread with that info.​

III)After free agency we kick off the season. You'll have until the trade deadline to make in-season re-sign decisions, just as last season.

Also, here are the matchups this week.

[​IMG]
    I'll take the Cowboys, what can you expect.

[​IMG]

2. score23

score23 Walk On

@Keller

hows tonight around 900pm est....

3. Keller

@score23 - is there any chance you can play earlier?

I generally don't like to play that late because of lag and I go to bed about 10:30 which is difficult to do after playing an intense game of madden. I can play anytime after 430pm EST but hopefully you can play before 9pm EST.

4. Betz

Betz Walk On

@Keller

i wont be able to make the draft if its that early on sunday. im going away this weekend....sunday night would be better for me

5. Keller

How late do you need it to be? Can't you try drafting from a computer?

6. score23

score23 Walk On

only thing is, it's my bday today and i've got my parents coming over. so usually i can but not sure about tonight (earlier) but I can let u know

7. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I say we just wait till next week. Why rush. Lets make sure we can all be there for the draft. I have to work sunday all day.

8. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

i think this sunday night would see more people able to make it. i am gone all saturday and might not be back on sunday morning

9. Keller

@score23 - lets do it Wednesday evening then if that works better for you. Happy bday man, hope you have a good one.

10. Keller

Updated with matchups.

11. Betz

Betz Walk On

@keller..im going to be up the mountain with family all weekend. Sunday morning is are checkout day so i'll have to much going on to be worring about a draft. Sunday night is best for me. Not sayin you should completely change the time for one person...just posting my availablility...id love to be present for the draft.

12. Keller

We're shooting for Monday night now - hows that sound?

13. Betz

Betz Walk On

that should be fine..

@Keller