Advanced to Championship round

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Next advance will be Friday night around 10 or 11pm EST.

Then it's the superbowl, which, it doesn't matter when we advance because we won't be continuing the file so you'll have all the way up until the kickoff of the new league to get that game in (about a week.)

Anyway, as you've probably already seen, Capp got hosed so instead of just bowing out after his Falcons lost to the CPU Seahawks, he is going to take over the Seahakws and go ahead and play Rush for the NFC Title. Everyone played though the season to get to this point so theres no reason Capp shouldn't have a shot to play Rush, even if its not his own team.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Capp, I will probably have to boot Geiger from the Seahawks tonight as its pretty obvious he did not drop out yet like he said he would. Anyway, I will post here when I have kicked him (I can only do it from the console, unfortunately.)

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Ok, Ill check back tonight to see if the team is open. I can play after 9 pm EST if that works for you rush. If not, I will start a scheduling thread tonight when I have the ability to get on.

3. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Who advanced in the AFC? Did they ever get their game in?

4. Keller

The Chargers advanced and they did not get their game in. Feel free to ask Dre if he would still like to play as I know he has still been around on the forums.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

With about a week until the new league forms, when do we find out who is in the league and what team they have?

6. Keller

I suppose here pretty soon. I will make a post in the TMFL area with what I think the teams will boil down to. The Patriots are unclaimed though I'm pretty sure if thats your choice.

7. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

sub i got a new number. text me when u ready to play

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Actually I would prefer the Browns if they are available, if not I could take the Patriots I guess. I put up a list of my top teams but after the Browns the Patriots probably would play that next spot.

9. Keller

The Browns guy recently said he didn't want to play but I'm trying to convince him to stay. You'd have first crack at them if he doesn't stay.

10. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Do I still have the Bengals in the new league? I'm Pumped to get this started!

11. Keller

Someone in the TMFL currently owns them but I don't recall their status for the new league.

12. NateDawg

I talked to gowazzucougs and he said that he wasn't going to comings into the new league and he told me I could take the bengals.

13. Keller

then ya ur prolly good man

14. NateDawg

Awesome, I cant wait!

15. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Soo where we at? Who are the division champs?

16. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

the CHARGERS are representing the AFC in the SUPERBOWL :)

[​IMG]
    The AFC Championship opened up with a KICKOFF return for a TOUCHDOWN for the Chargers by Leon Washington, and there was no looking back for the Bolts. Rookie Earl Thomas, who has grown up 10-fold over the course of the season was great getting 2 INTERCEPTIONS, 1 he returned for a TD to boost the defense. A defense which played its best game of the season by far giving up less then 185 yards of TOTAL offense to the chiefs and somehow holding the duo of Jamal Charles and Thomas Jones in check.​
    Coach Smith when reached for comment said, "We had played This KC team twice before this season, and we know they are WAY BETTER then what we saw today. Obviously with the things going on with the organization, the same amount of focus was impossible for them to maintain. They are dangerous."​
    [​IMG]