Advanced to conf championship...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Oct 18, 2010.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Next advance wed 9pm est

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Clemson wins the ACC Championship in the wildest game I've ever played in. We both blew the lid off of this SIM stuff with a total of almost 1600 yards of total offense. The final was 59-51. Clemson had 800+ yards and VT had almost 800. The game was led most of the way by VT but Clemson got the lead in the 3rd and lost it on the next play when the VT freshman QB went 90 yards untouched. VT was driving with in the last min. and had the ball 1st and goal trailing by 4. They ran a WR screen out of a 5 reciever set and somehow a Clemson DE intercepted. That pretty much sealed the deal.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

wow.. the bar is now set high for the other games..

4. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Not a high scoring affair as the ACC game, but it was a close one throughout. The game began with 6 consecutive drives in which the offenses scored. LSU's QB Lee was able to scramble around on thrid downs and somehow the slowest QB Ive faced would pick up firsts on 3rd and 15's...on the ground! He's running cost him eventually, though, as he was knocked out the game with an injury. With backup Jefferson in, LSU's offense stalled and was only able to pick up a field goal in the second half. Jefferson then proceeded to fumble the ball twice on consecutive drives, ending any comeback chance. HB Ealey for the Bulldogs had a monster day of 197 yards and 3 scores. Now Georgia is looking for some BCS respect as they are still ranked #10, even with a 12-1 record coming out as the SEC champs.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

BBJ wanna play a little after 7 cst/8 est? It looks like i'll be getting off work at a decent hour and should be home by 7:15 at the latest.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Great game Mexi. I kind of lost my mojo when Lee went down. But it seemed like it took my forever to score with long drives while you were busting out big plays left and right. I think I was 7/7 on 3rd downs at one point so I was living on luck for the most part. AJ Green scared me after those 1st two TD passes and I really tried to double him the rest of the game and you took full advantage of that with the running game. Kudios to you and good luck getting some BCS love !

7. nikpin

I'm on now if you're around.

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Ok I am hopping on now...

9. nikpin

Sorry eating dinner be on in a second.

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

No rush I ain't goin anywhere..