Advanced to conference championships

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Advanced to conference championships

ACC - Clemson vs FSU
    Big 12 - Texas vs Oklahoma

We will advance to the bowl games ASAP.

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Pepp, if your ready I can go right right now.

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey guys I dont mean to hold things up but I most likely wont be able to play until tuesday night. I may have a small window to play Monday night with a start time between 6-630p cst. just going to be very busy for me on monday as they ususally are

4. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

That's funny because I can do most times tonight, monday, and tuesday night except for probably that block... I'm picking a friend up from the airport at 6p cst tomorrow and then going to eat.

Let me know if something changes with your schedule so we can play.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Having to wait until Wednesday night if you guys can't connect tomorrow or Tuesday would pretty much suck.

See what you guys can do and we'll figure it out.

6. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

He said he could play Tuesday night.... I'll play whatever time on Tuesday evening he want...

Here's my schedule Pepp if you can find another time that works for you. I work 10 hour days so Mon-Thurs I work from 6:00am until around 4:30 pm cst. I can be free most times outside of that. I prefer not to play too late because I get up at 4:30am but will if I have too. As I stated the only time the next few days I have something planned is Monday evening as I pick my friend up from the airport at 6, then will get something to eat. I can make it back by at-least 8pm cst tomorrow to play. Or we can play as soon as I get home from work tomorrow around 4:55, but we would have to start asap.

7. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I can play tuesday night as early as 615p cst and will be avail up until a 9p cst start time as I have to be up early for work as well. Mondays are just my toughest days to get it in and I am in a madden league outside of TF where I already have a scheduled game for later Monday night that was scheduled a few days ago and its the only time the guy can play.

8. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Alright well Tuesday 6:15p cst is fine if that's the earliest we can do.

9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I will let you know if something changes

10. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Twist and I played our game.

Texas wins the Big XII Championship

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Shino if you want I can play tonite after my madden game which should be roughly 9-930p cst or if you want if you can start by 7p cst I will let my madden opponent know I will be a little late so we can get it in earlier and not hold up the rest of the league.

A note to everyone here: I know a few of you are probably displeased that I scheduled a madden game but didnt schedule in advance with shino. That game was scheduled almost a week ago and as a point to myself I generally dont schedule games prior to advance because shit happens and advances get put off a day or so and I generally like to schedule concrete times after the advance. Anyways sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way and hopefully we can get the game in to tonite shino so just let me know.

12. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Hey Pepper, no worries man. I'm sure most if not all of us play in other dyn and leagues so it happens.

13. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I know everyone is ready to advanced so I'll be ready by 7pm cst tonight. I'm just going to go to the airport then come straight back to my apartment, I'll leave back out right after the game. So you can plan to advance to bowl week tonight.