Advanced to Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Dec 22, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    ACC Championship: Florida St. vs Miami
    SEC Championship: Auburn vs. Florida

Good luck fellas. Georgia is rooting for a Florida and/or Miami loss as well as a Texas loss. :)

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll do what I can to help you out. :thumbsup:

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Bruce, saw you online and sent you a message while you were playing Medal of Honor. Noticing now that you've logged off. You going to be on again tonight?

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Let's try again. Bruce, what times are you available today? I absolutely cannot play on Friday or Saturday, so I'm hoping you'll be online and available tonight. Let me know.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

My son was playing Medal of Honor, never assume its me. If it is ill answer you. (for some reason he cant play EA games online on his own xbox) age thing I suppose.

I checked in early evening last night and we hadnt adv yet so I went and did some other things, I did get your message on AIM late last night when I got back home.

Should ..be around tonight after work, but.. I am going to watch a bball game and have a Madden league game to play.

I wish you were available Friday as that would work out better for me time wise. If I cant make it tonight ill put the team on Auto for you so you can play.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

AWWWWWW SHIT!!!

York. When do you want to feel the wrath?

7. BRUCE80

Sent you a PM with my cell # text me in case I am not around my cpu or xbox and we can hammer out a time to play. Thx.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Hoping I didn't sound like a bastard. Reading now it looks like it might have sounded that way. Sorry if it did to you, too. I do realize that some people have more than one user on an account. Anyway, I'll check for you online tonight around 10:30 EST (about the time I'll be logging on). If you're not around, I'll shoot you a quick text (got the pm). We can work it out from there. Friday has a very slim chance of working what with it being Christmas Eve and all. I know my Saturday morning is going to come AWFULLY early.

I always enjoy the user games more than the CPU games, but we'll do what we need to do to get this thing going so Ike doesn't go into convulsions waiting for the week to advance. haha

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

WAIT WAIT WAIT..... I just checked again.... AUBURN???!!!!?!?!?!?!

Yea York! Get em boy!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yup got the Riptides monkey off my back then loose to fn bama a cpu team. Held on by a string for the West Crown. Played UGA pretty well 24-21 with a chance to tie then super LB controlled HR 1 handed INT's me. Hopefully I can make Max remember that year 1 showdown between Rice and Houston circa 2009 the last and only time I beat him.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

MAX I got a user game at 11 tonight you good tom around say 10:00 eastern?

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

ACC Championship will hopefully be played Friday night. The story is too long to post, but there were a few setbacks to getting it in on Thursday night. If Bruce feels the need, I'll let him explain.

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yea Ill be around

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

damn you sound like a whiney bitch in your last couple of posts

15. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

The ACC's full of bitches.

16. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I hear that. Tell Parrot to cry us a river.

17. BRUCE80

If you have ever seen the movie Jingle all the way that was what my Thursday night looked like.

First we are getting ready to play, I turn on my new "slim" xbox which is break proof right? Wrong.

Its not reading disks and its not a dirty disk error it just doesnt read disks. Allignment issue is my guess.

Good thing is I bought the extended coverage the bad thing is I have to go to the store and all the red tape to get it done.

So I break out and head to Gamestop I get it done, I get my new one, I head home and hook it up in my living room to the 70' 1080p I have in there since my wife is out and I can never game there...Head downstairs to get my NCAA game....

Wham...my NCAA game is in the broken xbox back at the store...unreal. I have to drop by there and get it today.

I talked to Parrot a few times last night, not a B**** at all. He was as worn out as I was by the end of all this bs.

Should play tonight....what a joke.

18. BRUCE80

One other cool thing is that the new slim box came with two free games when I traded in my old one.

I got Forza 3 and a DL code for Alan Wake for free, both games I have had in my hands to purchase over the last few months.

19. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Sound like ACC excuses.

20. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

National Lampoons Christmas antic I see..... Must be something in the water with those Florida schools I guess.

21. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

The guy finally has a decent season and comes out of the woodwork like he's been here all along...

• Like Like x 1
  22. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Says the bitter coach who can't even make it to his conference championship game. And let me save you the time. You wouldn't make it in the ACC, either.

• Like Like x 1
  23. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Im just gonna +rep everything that Parrot says....lol

So Merry Christamas fellas, Rip and Parrot take your Christmas money from mommy and go buy Battlefield 2 Bad Company to play a real shooter, and lets get these Conference Championships out of the way so I can end this nightmare of a season recruiting wise, and get started on hunting "theU" next season. KthxByeNow

• Like Like x 1
  24. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Soooo, is the SEC Championship going to be played today?

25. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm liking your comment of likes. haha

ACC Championship has been done for a few days. Haven't done a write-up yet, but the CPU players on my D came through in a big way. It was almost as if the game was decided by the CPU before the first kickoff even happened.

Might check on BF2:BC. I haven't really been a fan of the Battlefield games, though.