Advanced to Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Dru50, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Big 12 Title - Texas vs Nebraska
    ACC Title - FSU vs UNC

2. Dru50

Vandermint, unless you want to play tonight, I probably can't play until Saturday evening, as I have to help my wife pack tomorrow night.

3. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

Ugh, any chance you can play anytime Saturday during the day? I've got a thing that will take up Friday & Saturday nights?

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Dru is on now if you want to knock that out real quick.

5. Dru50

Sorry man, but it's highly doubtful. I have to drive my wife out to JFK airport and will be gone from 8am until likely around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. It's up to brave, if he doesn't want to hold everyone up until Sunday for us to play (I can play anytime that day aside from between 1 and 4 pm EST) then I'll go on AP.

6. Dru50

@bravejaf - what do you want to do boss man? It seems like @Vandermint and I can't hook up until Sunday.

7. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

Sorry I couldn't play last night--I was posting from my iPhone just before going to sleep after an exhausting couple days at work. That's why I didn't hop in to play immediately.

As a labor-of-love I'm a judge for boxing and MMA events and this weekend the boxing authority assigned me to work a "Toughman" competition where the prelims are on Friday night and the winners come back on Saturday to complete the tournaments. The first bell is 8:00 both nights (which in my experience means we'll start around 8:20 at best), I have to be there by 7, and the end-time is undetermined. Luckily, it's close to where I live and since it is the weekend I could stay up late either tonight or tomorrow to knock it out but I won't know until it's over when I'll be getting home--probably around midnight. That may not work for you.

If not, I could play Sunday morning, or you could just play the CPU since you'll probably beat me anyway. (I friggin' love the Chick-Fil-A Bowl.)

8. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

Steeler fan here, so 6:00 until about 10:30 is out for me. :)

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Can you both play on early Sunday? The earlier the better since I'm sure neither of you wants to play during the Super Bowl.

10. Dru50

My wife and kids are gone on Saturday (assuming nothing goofy happens with their flight), I can play anytime Sunday except from about noon to 4pm. The realtor is holding an open house at our place during that timeframe.

Vandy - can you go Sunday morning or perhaps before the Superbowl (like at 4:30 or something?).

I'm sorry about this scheduling thing, I usually can make myself available, but the wife and kids are leaving NJ for good tomorrow and tonight is going to be super hectic around my house trying to deal with last minute arrangements.

11. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

Yeah, I should have manned up and played last night but I was just wiped. How about 10 AM Sunday morning?

12. Dru50

that should work

brave-this work for you then I will advance right after to the bowls?

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That works.

14. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well its a good thing that fucking Florida decided they wanted both fucking punters I was 1 point behind them on. Fucking cocksuckers.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Going to bed in an hour or so and know you won't see this til tomorrow morning, so just confirming we're still on for 12pm CST?

@vBIG SLICKv

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Got an opening posted in New Members Lounge for Pac 10/ACC team. If any of you guys know someone looking for another league, please direct them to that thread.

17. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Yeah, we are still on for 12pm cst.

18. Dru50

19. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

Yessir.

20. Dru50

cool, I'm online now and can start when you are ready.