Advanced to Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Feb 13, 2011.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Florida St. vs Virginia
    Ole Miss vs Florida

Good luck guys.

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Yea Boooooyyyy!!!!!

@PepperNY

Whens good for you?

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

@nikpin

When did you want to play this one?

Monday isnt really good for me. I only have class Tuesday so im free almost the entire day.

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

just noticed that we advanced. Been working on my laptop all day grr. Mondays are normally not the best days for me scheduling wise but if you can start between 6-630p cst I can play otherwise we will have to schedule for teusday anytime after 6p cst. Let me know which you prefer or what works best for you.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

How does Tuesday morning sound. I'm working a half day that day and could kickoff around 9 CST.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Tonight if you can, if not no worries. Tomorrow around 6 ct works for me though. So see ya then...

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

alright sounds good

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

tomorrow at 6p cst works, if im not on xbox live give me till about 6:10 as sometimes I run into a little traffic on my way home

9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

@1ke

Sorry man but stupid me forgot that today was valentines day and if I skip taking my wife out tonite to play a ncaa game I'll be talking with a divorce lawyer lol. Hopefully Teusday will work for you after 6p cst.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

BOOOOOO!!!!

I told my wife she and this fake ass hallmark holiday fuck off. Now thats marriage. I dont think youre lookin into the future enough here buddy. If youre talking with a divorce lawyer, then just imagine how much more time for Xbox you would have???? I say blow off the date, call the lawyer, and buy a PS3 and a Wii and a Kinect. Tell your wife its been fun, but its time you came home and sat on your couch butt naked for the rest of the night every night playing video games with guys!!!!

Let me know how much that pep talk works and Ill be good tomorrow around 9.30 CT or after. Hope thats ok....

P.S. I saw Maxed liked your post. Im assuming he is liking it because your post reminded him is BF was waitin on him? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

lol funny stuff. 930p cst should be good for me. I just need for us to start by 10p cst as I have to be up early for work.

@1ke

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

if you saw my gf you'd shit yourself.

nevermind HotRod, i thought fsu virginia already played

13. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hey Pep....I know you said you have to start by 10. I know I said 9.30, but that aint lookin to good since I got off of work later than expected and the whole night is kinda pushed back. So Kickoff at exactly 10 PM Ct is a go, cool? Thanks man.

14. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey man ive actually got this damn flu bug thats been going around, wife had it and was throwing up all day and now I got it. I dont want to hold up the league any longer so if its ok with Hotrod and the rest of the league i will go on auto and let you play the computer so we can get to bowl week. Im only 1 game into the season since coming on so hopefully i can make a run at you for next season. If thats not ok and I can make it till then with all this flu medicine in my system i'll still play otherwise we may have to delay this thing until tommorrow. Let me know whats best guys

@1ke
    @HotRod

15. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Up to you 1ke.

16. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ohhhhh Okkkkk....lol, Get well man

17. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

thanks man, i was fully planning on playing at 930 but took some antibiotics i got from the doctor today and i can feel myself drifting off as I type lol. thanks for understanding