Advanced to Divisional Round

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The original advance was set for Saturday - and if we can do Saturday night at like 10 or 11pm EST we will - BUT if we can't don't sweat it. This is the playoffs, we can push the advances back a day or even two if necessary.

This shit is for real folks, get your game faces on.

I was 100% on the bracket so this image still works.

[​IMG]

2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Awesome. I will try and get my game in with Rush Saturday night if it fits his schedule. I am in class all day Friday for work, then have to catch a flight out of Dallas-Ft. Worth international back to Mpls. My flight won't be getting in until late Friday so Saturday night works best for me. Been here since Sunday, so not looking forward to the cold weather in MN:(

On a side note; the Dallas Cowboys held a job fair today. Cross your fingers I think I may have a chance as the new QB. Just hope they call me back... hold on my phones ringing... Jerrys calling gotta go.

[​IMG]

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Lol nice

4. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Commish... me and Nutter are scheduled for 10pm EST Saturday night. Just letting you know for deadline's sake.

5. Keller

Roger that Sub, thanks.

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well it's 10:15 now (was 10:08 when I did the other post), I've worked a 14 hour day and I don't want to sit up all night long playing. So I'm gonna give it a couple more minutes and then I am signing off. I said 10 because it worked well for me but adding 15 more mins to that I can't do, I gotta work another 16 hour day tomorrow so it just wont work for me to keep waiting. Sorry, can try another time if you want. I'll be on again tomorrow night after 8 pm til about 10 pm EST.

7. Subkontraktor

I'm here... says you signed off 5 minutes ao. I'm sorry. My girlfriend had me running, I rushed home to play.

8. Keller

How does a Monday night or Tuesday at like 430pm EST advance sound like for you guys? I need to know when the remaining playoff games will be played.

9. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

stryder said he wait "8 hrs" for me last night. with my army shit i cudnt make it. so i retired so he cud play the cpu.

thats how all my losses have come this year. smh shame

10. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

i didnt wait 8 hours.. i played fallout for 8 hours :)..... if the extension gets ext ill play you tommorrow. id rather earn my trip to the conference championship anyways

11. Keller

We're extending to Monday or Tuesday so can you guys play before then? Keep me in the loop.

12. Subkontraktor

We needed an extension too, thanks

13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I was online for a while today after work. However, I have work that needs to get down tonight. I dunno if I will get back on tonight or not, but I was on for about 4 hours from 4pm to 8 pm.

14. Subkontraktor

I don't just sit on Xbox live. I can and will get on for a game when needed. I've been checking the site all day to see if you've responded. Let's set up a time.

15. Subkontraktor

I could have easily played in that time frame. I was sitting here at my computer working for all 4 of those hours. I posted in our game scheduling thread this morning at 9am.

I may be taking my girl to the emergency room here in a little bit. I should be back by 9pm CST. Other than that, I'm pretty open.

16. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

up 44-7 4th quarter..... 2 minutes to play.... disc read error.... WTF... just sim the week, see where the chips lay.

17. Keller

So... whats the status? Latest we're advancing is tomorrow sometime so I need updates.

18. Keller

Okay so Dolphins/Chargers is going to be simmed at the request of Stryder, Chiefs and Patriots are figuring out their schedule still, and Falcons are playing the cpu Seahawks sometime tomorrow, right?

Capp, can you let me know what time you're going to play so we can advance after you're done?

19. DreSmithJr

well stryder, ill play 2moro if its not getting advanced till then. lemme know 806 278 0266

20. Subkontraktor

Chiefs vs Patriots are scheduled for Tuesday at 5pm EST.

21. Keller

Okay, great, thanks guys. Hard set for advance Tuesday after the completion of those games. If they run past my bed time I will simply advance at 7am EST Wed. Good luck ladies.

22. DreSmithJr

welp stryders on but he is watching a video? so u can sim it if u got to he prolly busy with the fam

23. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Eh so ends a good season for the Patriots and looking forward to a new season in the future with a different team.

24. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I hear ya kdpnutter- so ends a good season. I almost pulled off a huge upset in Dallas. I had the ball in Cowboy territory down by a field goal when Brett "throwing picks and texting chicks" Favre threw a INT to Brady James. James made an unbelievable jump with his back to the ball just to add insult to injury. This happened with 26 seconds left and 2 T.O. left. Hated to end a season like that.

25. Keller

Yeah I heard you gave him hell Corey, I was really happy to hear it, lol. Rush said he had to fight his ass off and even then he barely came away with the win after the "crazy brady james pick." Glad you guys had a good one.