Advanced to OFF 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think.

For those of you at home, feel free to spotlight the new recruits. :)

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, we are at week 1. I transferred the commish duties back to you Drifter.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Gators, thanks for doing this, my internet has been so screwy I don't want to have a situation where I can't advance us.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I added four :4stars: offseason recruits to my board. I expect to sign 2 of them.

5. GoGators

No worries. I'm just glad somebody ELSE will get to make the schedules this season. Drifter, you are aware OM won the last two national titles right???

6. OMlawdog

I want Mizzou, BC, and Duke on the schedule. Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime.

South Carolina started talking smack about winning the SEC, and things got ugly real quick.

I embrace the hate, it keeps me warm at night.

This year's team won't be as good as last year's team, but it will be more explosive. Quinn, Keenan, Hall, and Wright all have big play potential. Defensively I may take a step back as well, but my secondary will be as good as ever.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I had a horrible season and ended up back down to a 5 star because you thought it was fun to bring your NFL squad in and beat on my team.

How about you play someone good instead of me? LOL

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Done by the way

10. OMlawdog

KSU had their chance the last two years, but they were just standing on the tracks when the train came through, and this basically happened:

[​IMG]

11. OMlawdog

I figure I have to play BC and Mizzou this year because both of those teams had monster seasons last year and deserve a shot to knock me off. I figured you wanted a rematch as a result of our disconnects. Also, need to make sure USC has at least two USER games so that they don't go undefeated.

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I am really kicking myself for losing that bowl game...I was ranked 15th and would have only moved up with a win...but instead I lose and then lose a star.

13. OMlawdog

You still seem to be in on a bunch of solid offseason recruits. Not sure you will get them, but you are certainly in the mix.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Hopefully I land a couple. This will be my best recruiting class as far as ranking goes.

Getting both of my running backs help for this season. I need to find some running backs badly this year, I think they will all leave this year (5 of them).

15. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Drifter, is it possible for you to wait to advance us to Week 1 until the morning? I'll get home around 7:15-7:30 AM est, and I just want to set my redshirts. I had a problem with it the one season I didn't get to set them.

Thanks.

16. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I can do that. I don't know if I will have the time to do offseason and make the schedules on tues night. I'll try.

Either way I don't leave the house until 7:15 am cst on wed morning.

17. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Maybe it's time for an Ole Miss/Texas game.

18. JrRawlins

it must be nice to step into a ready-made program...., i couldnt quite get that accomplished at Kansas State......[​IMG]

its all good, i lost twice to the ever so powerful Ole Miss juggernaut, with my B- overall school... maybe one day ill catch you without the 6 star Ole Miss, things might be different............. ill stay down at my one star school and enjoy the game for now....

typical Ole Miss recruit.....
    [​IMG]

19. GoGators

Is that monopoly money?

20. OMlawdog

Ole Miss was a 3 star program when the game launched same as KSU. It was a B overall, and my 2nd year it was a B-. My best player was a DT, and the best DB on my roster had 88 speed? South Carolina had Marcus Lattimore and MSU had a freaking fleet of fast WR's.

If you want to be pissed at someone, be pissed at Dru for leaving (to spend more time with his family?) him leaving really helped me. I went 0-2 against him in the first two years and I probably wouldn't have been able to land some of the guys I did. Throw in landing FL, TX, and CA as pipeline states by year three, and the rest is history.

21. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

haha wow, slap in the face. I recruited well my first years, but only had 8 or 9 scholarships to give out. You beat me on the dropped pass game, and snuck into the NC even though didnt win conference. I was recently looking at season 4 scores results, and saw the guy who dropped that tying td was Freshman Manson. I inherited a terrible terrible defense from Dru, and was only partially saved by the 2 bama xfers. That NC you won catapulted your recruiting to a 6 star team.

22. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah that first National Title was instrumental to his success right now. Especially on the recruiting trail where he is pulling in NCAA 2009-like classes.

23. JrRawlins

Pissed? I'm not pissed at anyone.... no reason too be.. i dont take this that serious to be pissed ever... i talk alot of shit to everyone, but i am rarely ever mad, i just stir the pot.... and have fun doing it... if i ever take something personal, i will probably leave.... if i wasnt in it for the fun would i really drop down to a one star school voluntarily?

24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Just wait till Jr. beats someone (Bondzai) with ISU.

25. GoGators

Or Mizzou :(