1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Off1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Off1

Get it done BEFORE tomorrow night.

See you guys at 9:30 cst on thursday. I want to advance to Off2 at 9:30, so be sure to be there.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Drifter, I'm gonna be filling in for BBJ, so not sure if you can boot him/send me an invite now or wait until after the advance to week 2. I'll be on way before 10:30est so just msg me on xbox if any problems come up

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Sounds good juggs, I think we are friends on LIVE, correct? I'll get you added when we move to OFF2.

Couple things to keep in mind, we have a recruiting limit here. Currently, it's set at 71 (so you can recruit one over). Also, we don't allow promises.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Gotta assume we're friends, if not my GT is MMJuggs45

BBJ gave me a run down of what he wants me to do, so I think he took into account the rules but I'll make sure tonite.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey Drifter, someone transferred TO Florida State, but I don't know who. I totally forgot to check at the players leaving stage. I can go up to 72 and then cut either the transfer if I don't want him or another player?

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Try your best to figure out who it is.

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I will knock out my week 1 stuff this evening. Sorry for any delay.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I can't view my roster, so I don't know how to go about this.

Chances are that I won't get all 4 guys I am going after anyway, but my calculation (it's on my recruiting database post) I should be able to sign 12 total. Then, looking at my roster, it says that I have 60 currently, which would only mean 11.

Does anyone have the players leaving stage saved??