1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to OFF2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to OFF2

See you boys tonight at 9:30 cst.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

In case anyone has a problem, I had to delete the dynasty file and then re load it.

Also, for some reason every player I added in the Week 1 process that hadn't already been on prospect list was no longer on my list. Also, the players I added, that I recruited, clearly showed I recruited them, but they no longer had an offer from me.

It was really weird.

Hope this was an isolated incident.

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I saw some of the prospects that you recruited and it said that you already had an offer in on them. Weird... I really hope you don't get the extra boost of offering a scholly again. That would stink.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Insert game genie joke here.

5. Bondzai

I had the same problem. It seems like it's still on week 1 actually.

6. OMlawdog

The weird part is that I only had 8 hours and 50 minutes to start the week with as well, so when you consider each offer usually take 20 minutes, and that is 6 players I have to send new offers to, I basically lost 3 hours and 10 minutes this week.

That being said, I wonder if had anything to do with the fact that I was logged into the dynasty when we advanced, I sure as hell hope not since that will certainly happen again tonight to everyone.

I might be running late, but I got my week 2 stuff done.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Anyone who still sees week one needs to delete the dynasty file and re-download it.

8. OMlawdog

Also, if you see UCLA is recruiting a player, you need to remove him from your board.

Apparently it is causing problems for certain Users if they are recruiting UCLA players.

9. Bondzai

Yeah, that worked. The only thing is it didn't keep the new recruits that I added in week 1.