Advanced to Offseason Week 1...

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by OMlawdog, Sep 7, 2010.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Advanced to Offseason Week 1...

See you tomorrow night at 9 cst.

Try and have week 1 finished or at least your board set up before then.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Dropped to a :2stars: school (n). I should be fired.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

done...nobody new has bc...

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Unless you are Texas, Missouri or Ole Miss the new recruits are a waste of time.

Bleh.

5. OMlawdog

Mizzou is definitely the school that has new recruits interested in him.

I have three new recruits added to my board, I just didn't see any others that I really had a shot with it.

6. Dru50

I saw Ole Miss on some others, but you were in 5th or lower.

I'm likely done after week 2, I've got 2 guys from my board in the regular season that are visiting week 1. If they don't sign I'm toast because they are LA kids that LSU and Bama are actually recruiting them also.

I added a few guys as fliers, but I don't expect to get anywhere with them.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I had one :4stars: T that was interested, but he has North Carolina as #1 and I have a real ugly suspicion that he will instant commit. I really, really need help at Tackle and this kid might come in and start right away.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Cavs are done...

9. OMlawdog

Did anyone else have players on their board already that hadn't committed yet, but got a x2? On 2 out of 3 of the 3 players on my board prior to getting to offseason, I got the x2, and it seemed weird, and i was wondering if anyone else got the same thing.

I had two players leave in the offseason (my kicker left, just brutal), which brings my total available number to 17, but one will be a walk on kicker, so really can only sign 16 players total.

I have 10 commits, and am hoping to land 4-5 more players.

By the way, Mizzou has more players interested in them than all other USER players combined.

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You can get x2 during the offseason. Just like you can get the free unlocks and instant commits as well.

11. OMlawdog

Yeah, but I only had 3 recruits on my board prior to the offseason, and two of them I got the x2. I think had the x2 four times during the entire in season recruiting, so it just seemed odd.

12. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Great Googley Moogley, I post that I'm going to be out of town over the holiday and my bowl game gets simmed and I can't even sway my guys into staying? What's the conspiracy against Missouri? Am I going to get a championship game simmed if I go home for Christmas too?

Anyways, sorry I was out of touch guys. I was in Northern Michigan and didn't have an internet connection. I got home late last night and watched the tail end of the BSU vs VT game and went to bed. I was going to do my players leaving this morning before work, but I guess not. I guess it was more important to get to week 1 of recruiting so everyone could see the new recruits that they're not even going to recruit 24 hours prior to our offseason night.

See you guys tonight.

13. GoGators

Also, if it was Woodland that left early, that really stinks cause as noted in my 2012 spring battles post, he would of been a starting flanker. But I guess it's my fault for not keeping you guys updated.

14. Dru50

Man, I have to pray that some decent recruits are interested in Miss St next year. I have talent for next year, but after that the cupboard is pretty bare, and my consecutive classes of all 3 star recruits will be called upon. It could get ugly in 2013 for the Bulldogs.

15. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Gators, to OM credit, he didn't advance us until 1am est this morning. If you would popped in & posted while you were watching the Boise/VT game & let him know you have your players leaving stuff done in the morning b4 you went to work, he would have held up the advance to off-season week 1.

16. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    1) Never visit the UP.:)
    2) If you go out of town for a week during Christmas, your game will get simmed even if it is a user game against Baby Jesus.:)

17. OMlawdog

Gators, it was a tough call. You posted that you would play the game Monday night, and I waited until 10 pm est to advance to players leaving. You won the bowl game by the way.

Our concern was everyone spending too much time doing week 1 stuff that it would drag offseason on. I waited until 1 am est, thinking you would pop on to play your game, found out you won, and do the players leaving. You didn't show, and I had to advance us so everyone can do their first week before getting to offseason so offseason doesn't last 3 hours.

It was a tough call. The good thing is that karma certainly is in your favor, your offseason recruiting looks ridiculous. Far and away, Mizzou is the early offseason recruiting favorite.

18. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I don't have a bit of sympathy. You could have hopped on and posted with an update and no one would have had an issue. Would have been 100% cool.

Instead you left everyone wondering if you were even going to be able to do your player departures before this evening. When in doubt, we will advance.

19. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Lawdog, cant you sim his recruitng shit too.. I mean its your world right?

20. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

21. OMlawdog

After watching Ole Miss lose to Jacksonville State, I don't think its my world.

Im pretty sure it is everyone else's world.

I barely watched the Boise/Va Tech game, and I cancelled my hotel reservations for New Orleans this weekend to go watch Ole Miss play Tulane.

College football season lasted 4 hours for me this year. Four fucking hours.

I'd love to sim his recruiting, but that ain't my style.

22. JrRawlins

that tackle you are after Coley.... looks like a damn monster....

23. GoGators

I intended to get online after the BSU game and knock it out but it was late and I was exhausted. I didn't think we'd advance to week 1 until this evening and figured I'd be able to do it in the morning. Oh well. On to the next.

With that said, I'll get my week 1 recruiting done when I get home from work, so probably around 730 or 8 pm est. So please, do not advance until I'm ready.

24. OMlawdog

The only deadline we have for week 1 will need to be done as close to 9 pm cst as possible.

See everyone tonight at 9 cst.

25. JrRawlins

i cant wait to get to the preseason.... i have to find a new playbook, my personnel doesnt fit my current playbook at all...