Advanced to Players Leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Sep 30, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Players Leaving

Please do this ASAP. Hopefully we can all get through this part by tomorrow. Also feel free to post who was trying to leave and their status for next season after you tried to persuade them.

It looks like we will be shooting for a Sunday offseason night. How does 9 PM EST sound for everyone?

2. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Well not surprisingly the national champion (that sounds so wonderful) Georgia Bulldogs had a lot of guys trying to go pro, six to be exact. The top 3 WRs on the depth chart: Rantavious Wooten, Tavarres King and Marlon Brown all felt their draft stock was at an all time high after producing in the high octane Bulldog offense. However, because they had so much fun and the prospects of back to back titles are so high, all three of them decided to come back for one last run as seniors. Georgia returns all starters at the skill positions on offense.

On defense we had 3 more players that wanted to enter the draft. Starting DE Cornelius Washington, #1 CB Branden Washington, and SS Bacarri Rambo. It did not take much to get all three of these guys to come back.

So we went 6 for 6 in players leaving, UGA is primed for another championship run with what will be an extremely talented roster next season.

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Wake had 2 guys wanting to leave.

MLB Scott Betros decided to stay

WR Chris Givens, the biggest weapon Wake had on the outside decided to head to the draft to be a 5th or 6th round pick. What a chump.

As for Sunday, I can do 9est

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Sunday nights from 730 EST to 11 EST I'm usually detained. If everybody else can make that time I can try to make other plans and have someone do it for me. At this point I don't think I'll need to do any recruiting so it would really just be position changes.

No players were good enough to leave Ole Miss early.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

im also done. 2years in a row my re goes to the nfl early. Damn them both lol!

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Are all players eligible to be persuaded? I don't think this question ever got answered even from last season. Also, if someone could post the Miami guys leaving, I could let everyone know if I want to try getting them to stay. That way you don't have to wait on me if we don't have to. Thanks.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Only restrictions are 95+ OVR players and Heisman winners.

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

mwuhahahaha Ill do it....

Shayon Green (RS)So MLB

Marcus Fortson (RS)Junior DT 99 overall

Ray Ray Armstrong Junior FS

Jake Wieclaw (RS)Junior K

Vaughn Telemaque (RS)Junior SS

Mike James Junior RB

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Damn York... Getting a nice xfer from Bama. QB (RS)Freshman Phillip Sims

THP 90
    THA 87
    77speed
    83acc
    72agi

10. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'll hook my players leaving up when I get home. Will probably be around 6 pm eastern or so.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

IF YOU'VE DONE YOUR PLAYERS LEAVING YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED YOUR HOF GUYS.

LAST CHANCE TO DO IT BEFORE WE ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That dude is a stud.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

There are no restrictions in this league, I've got it in the rules. Unless there is popular demand to change them that is, then go for it.

edit: shit, no they're not.

Here they are from last year, I'll add them into this years'. Plus remember it affects your scholarship numbers for the offseason or decreases your number if you accept transfers..

except, there are no limits on 5 stars, etc so you would just be adding or subtracting scholarships.

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Wow. The defenders I get, but my backup HB? That's ridiculous. I'll get these in tonight sometime. Sorry to be a bit of a delay...

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Chris Thompson (82 ovr) HB leaves early for the pros, and DE Eric Daniels (Fr) transfers to Auburn.

16. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Can someone get the transfers? If possible I'd like to just skip that part into Week 1. I know UVA is getting a QB, I forget from which school though.

17. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I think all these guys should transfer to wake. I'm screwed next couple of seasons.

Just to clarify, there are no limitations as to the number of 5 stars etc you can sign other than the number of scholarships, correct?

18. sreese

sreese Walk On

damn parrot hope you like the new guys alot!!! looks like half of that defense is on the way out and that damn rb!!!

19. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Correct. Why are you worred about 5 stars, none are coming to Wake! :HoosierHoo:

20. sreese

sreese Walk On

i get them hot rod

21. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Oh yeah, I meant to tell you. Clemson vs Georgia series next season, you down?

22. sreese

sreese Walk On

oh well i guess but my team is going to be down but i never duck anyone. sign me up.

Here are the only transfers that matter to us
    FR LE Daniels 76 ovr Transfers to Auburn from FSU(depends on if murk let him go)
    Fr FB Worle 68 ovr Transfers to the U from LSU
    Fr QB Franklin 77 Ovr Transfers to UVA from Mizzou

23. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

O but they will. Just wait. Most of these teams can stomp us in the ground but when I get a couple of players they'll be lining up to come. Especially when georgia becomes our tune up game....well one can dream :)

24. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

boys it looks like I am getting 3 transfers A stud QB from Bama his butt buddy FB also from Bama and a DE from FSU. I am taking all three. I will drop 3 scholly offers to guys in the 1st week. I think I have 4 pending still. The FB/G that I asked about will be dropped so no worries there. If this is all said and done than I will not need to recruit unless the #1 recruit wants to come to Auburn. Nice hall if I do say so myself. I guess going 5-7 doesn't hurt you like it does in real life....

25. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Being auburn doesn t hurt