Advanced to Players Leaving...

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by OMlawdog, Dec 5, 2010.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Here are the guys leaving, if you don't see your team, then you aren't losing anyone. Lets knock this out as soon as possible. Please double check the rules before you attempt to talk someone back.

Ole Miss

Al Rice
    Luke Johnson
    Dennis McGill

KSU

Andrew Larsen
    Shon Coleman
    Travis Garner
    Corey Sanders

Boston College

Rodney Grigsby
    Brent Mitchell
    Zach Freeman
    Ryan Rhodes
    Jay Sims
    Reggie Washington

Mississippi State

Cameron Brown - (transfer Duke)

IM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HOW MANSON DIDN'T LEAVE

Texas

Paul Brigham

South Carolina

Maruc Miller
    Jake Morris
    Charles Carrington
    Ben Morton - transfer (Not sure what the game genie is doing, but this is the 3rd attempted transfer to Ole Miss from South Carolina)

Wake Forest

Adam Williams
    Joey Smith

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Oh hell no, Brigham better come back.

PS - I'm going to the Bucs/Falcons game so I'll probably be home by 9:30 or 10:00, so I'll miss a little bit but that's ok. Any chance we get to week 1 before noon eastern?

3. Bondzai

Incoming Transfers:

Duke:
    SS Cameron Brown (FRrs) - 73 OVR from Miss State

Ole Miss:
    SS Chad Williamson (FRrs) - 84 OVR from Alabama (ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!)
    DE Antonio Daniel (SOrs) - 84 OVR from LSU (REALLY?)
    WR Ben Morton (SOrs) - 73 OVR from South Carolina

Well that's it. Apparently all the CPU teams in the SEC want to give their players to Ole Miss. I hope he goes over his recruiting limit and gets sanctioned by the NC Double Drifter.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hahaha that is awesome!!! 99 ovr manson here I come.

I am very tempted to just let mason have that 77 spd ss

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

got everyone to come back but Sanders... its a good thing i signed 3 DE's this recrutiing season..

6. Bondzai

It took me 2 fucking hours to talk Brigham back.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Talked everyone back except the most important..I am fucked without Mitchell. How msu can keep Manson and mizzou keep gabbert after 2 heisman season is beyond me and should allow me to talk back Mitchell who has won squat.

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Hey can someone get on as me and do the players leaving for me? Just give the max to everyone. Carrington can't be talked back though. I'll give you my log in info.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I'll do it sand...

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Hey I can also do your offseason stuff to I don't have much more recruiting left just new guys.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I am unable to login to EA servers, apparently they are down. I am assuming nobody wants to leave/transfer Georgia Tech because my team is omitted from the original post. If that is true, I am ready to advance.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The servers are down, I got discoed from a user game in The Experience. I am all set to advance here though.

13. OMlawdog

Damn, Emmd I can actually say I forgot to check Ga Tech.

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You have to be freaking kidding. You of all people should STFU about players coming back. Don't make me pull up old threads from '10.

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Hey I am going back to bed for a hr.l since the servers are down I'll get up and do sands pd when I wake up... Don't advance please...

16. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I just hopped on to do mine and the servers won't let me get on either. I'll be around. As soon as they come up if someone could post here and tag me, I'll do mine real quick.

Probably my best two defenders trying to leave. Great...

17. OMlawdog

Who is left?

I had no idea I had three transfers. Im going to have to double check my numbers. I lost Luke Johnson, but got Rice and McGill talked back. I have no idea why Rice was thinking about leaving he didn't have a big year or anything. Depending on progression, I probably won't be keeping a lot of these transfers. Im stacked at SS, and hopefully will need the scholarships.

Im pretty sure with Johnson leaving I have 4 scholarships available before transfers, but Im going to double check. Im still trying to get over how Manson didn't leave early. Just remarkable.

18. OMlawdog

BBJ, please try and stay around. My wife took the kids out for a lunch with the in-laws so I have free afternoon, so I will be update as soon as you can get on the servers.

If you want, you can forward me the info and I will be happy to knock it out for sand.

19. Emmdotfrisk

Its all good OM, I have done that plenty of times. I am still the new guy around these parts.

I still have to check mine, but the servers are still down.

20. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Only 1 player came back in all of 10 that probably shouldn't.. I didn't have a heisman winner comeback let alone a 2time heisman:)

I am just pissed as Mitchell is my only good qb on my roster now I'll have to start a freshman or 1 of my option qb's and I suck at the option game...

21. OMlawdog

I'm cleaning up around the house and refreshing, so I will post as soon as they are up and will check and see if you have anyone.

22. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Fine lawdog I'll do it for the sake of the deuce but I am tired as fuck as I didn't sleep well at all.. Sad thing it's because I wanted to get marks hof app done, but was to tired so I just kept waking up and going back to sleep.. Sad I know..

23. OMlawdog

BBJ, feel free to take a nap. Just send me the info or just log back in after your nap, the more I think about it the more I realize a few hours really won't make a difference here. As long as we advance within the next few hours everyone will at least have the chance to check out new guys. Certainly don't want you to stay up while the servers are down. I have feeling they will be down for at least an hour or two.

24. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

In all fairness, Manson got beat out for the Heisman. Maybe he is just pissed and wants to come back and win it for next year? Or maybe we are paying our players after all, and he wants to repay the debts...

Either way, I should have a ridiculous WR group. 99 Manson, and Montgomery is currently 90, so he could end up 94-95. I have 2 79s in the 3 and 4 spot who could push mid 80s...

However, I am losing 3 starting oline, so I might not even have time to throw. And I lost top 3 Cbs and 89 ovr FS, and nagurski winner Coker. Defense is taking a big step back this season. This last year was my best chance to really make a run, but I finished with the same 9-4. Manson and Montgomery coming back, does make this next season a bit more bright though ;)

25. Emmdotfrisk

Now if this isn't BBJ's Tebow clause idk what is