Advanced to preseason tasks (seas 3)

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to preseason tasks (seas 3)

Everyone please be sure to delete any old OD files on your hard drive as they could interfere with the current ones.

For those who couldn't make the offseason night, we had an issue and had to re-host, hence why you might have one or several retirement notices.

Everything is good now. If your invite is jacked up, try at least two dozen times and if the problem persists, I'll re-invite you.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Hey, what happened to Cuts?

I did my cuts and set ready to advance, and when I got the new invite it wasn't my cuts, I lost a signed TE and OLB. kept a transfer I cut.

I must have missed something, did we advance after cuts or did we do cuts twice, and I only did it once, if so, that sucks.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Cuts was the last Adv I did, we only did it once, it looks like some people were not about to hit ready to Adv, I know JR was showing 10 Hrs left for like the last 3 weeks, that sucks man.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Your results probably didn't upload for some reason or another.

Do you have any local files on your xbox? Could be two different files that have communicated wrong.

Everyone be sure to check this and make sure your team isn't out of whack.

5. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

The one cut i made didn't take.....no big deal.

6. OMlawdog

If you saved it after everyone did their cuts but before we advanced, the cuts of everyone but the commish more than likely didn't take.

When you save the dynasty offline, even if everyone has played their game, it will only show your game as being played if you haven't advanced.

Its no big deal, I just ask that I be able to cut the SS that is redshirting this year that transferred in.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    no, bogey advanced to preseason and then I saved it. I realize the saving parameters if saved during the week.

It had to do with results not loading.

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I did not save it once the whole off season, just did my stuff waited for you guys then advanced. Hopefully they did not cut loose any studs on ya, Im sure cutting that SS shouldent be a biggie. Lets just hope EA fixes these server issues by next off season.

9. OMlawdog

Weird stuff, though not surprising considering the way things worked last night.

Like I said, its not that big of a deal. I think I lost two recruits, at least that is all I can remember right now.

10. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

it was weird, i kept a transfer i wanted to cut, and a LB i wanted to cut.....

basically the last 3 weeks of recruiting didnt take for me, despite me saving it multiple times.... i shoudl have logged out and came back in.... i dont think it would have matter though.... i got most of the guys i was after.....

11. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Hey Drifter I got in early this morning and I'm at work now, will be home around 5pm pst. Will get whatever I need to get done as soon as I get home.

12. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

what i would recommend is no one saves the file and just load it every time you log in.

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I never save my file.

I am back from vacation! I don't know if anyone replaced me to do my offseason stuff, but I am going to try to log into the dynasty now.

*EDIT* I accepted the invite, but something went wrong and didn't work? Drifter, when you get home can you re-invite me please? Thanks!

14. theSANDMAN215

same thing happened to me, but if you go to continue online dynasty or whatever it should work.

15. OMlawdog

I had to re-accept invites and re download almost everytime I tried to log in, it was brutal.

Im just glad position changes kept.

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It isn't showing up there, maybe I messed up, but I thought I accepted it. Either way the dynasty servers are all over the place on me today. Just dropped drifter a line on gchat so I'll be able to get in and do my preseason stuff tonight after the new invite comes my way.

17. OMlawdog

Are we getting to week 1 tonight? Absolutely no rush by the way, Im just wondering.

18. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I guess it depends on how many problems we have.

Basis, what did the error message say?

19. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Drifter I got the same thing... need an invite back please.

Error message was something along the lines of you terminating the invite before it could be delivered or something...

20. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

What he said.

21. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Mine is done, looks like everyone is done but Flo basic and Graves, so if they get there invites fixed we could possibly move on tonight.

22. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am heading out now to deal with a personal matter, but I will be back before midnight eastern. I didn't see an invite, but then again the servers are going buck wild so maybe it got messed up. I'll check as soon as I get back and I'll get it in.

23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    resending invites in like 5 minutes.

24. theSANDMAN215

EA with the faulty products again ... awesome.

25. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Just got home, gonna hop on and do mine now so that if drifter is still up we might be able to go tonight, if not maybe in the morning.