1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to S1W13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 17, 2013.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

2. IrishBearcat

@Legends Rip
    kcstlmang
    matthew34brown

Advance Max: Tuesday @3 PM EST

If somebody could check and post the user games that'd be great. Never been sick for that long in my life, but I'm feeling much better. I have a lot of school and work stuff I'm catching up on, but I think by next advance we can have this thing back up and running like normal. Put in a lot of effort to make this successful, and will get this back on track. Thank you for baring with me guys.

Oh yea, my ducks got their second loss. I don't think the sim gods were happy either it me forever to get us advanced. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. IrishBearcat

LeGeNd RiPs

Sorry my CPU at work won't let me edit posts. Will clean up this thread later.

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

kcstlmang Idk if you are still playing this, when do you want to play?.. I'm about done myself but I guess I will keep playing if people are up to it...
    Capture.PNG

5. IrishBearcat

Burrcat2277

When's good for you? Tomorrow night works best for me.

6. IrishBearcat

Oregon Zona scheduled for 5:30 PM EST tomorrow. Maybe we can get a quick advance in?

7. IrishBearcat

8. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

hey man sorry with the delay I guess you didn't hear, with the gamestop promotion they had Sunday I had to get rid of the xbox a few days earlier than expected. Best of luck in the future, maybe we will cross paths at another time.