Advanced to S3 W1

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by XWarriorMonk, Jan 5, 2016.

1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Welcome to season 3!
    We are finally back to User vs User competition and it feels good man....it feels real good
    Thank you to everyone that participated in the drafts, and even the few of you that couldn't make it thank you for contributing to an amazing 2 week stretch of offseason.

A few notes for all of you

• We had a bug pop up in the CFM (Bears & Jaguars) apparently Manziel and Bortles resigned twice...affecting both teams funds... I do not have an answer on this yet, but the safe thing to do for now would be to wait until it pops up in items to do before you attempt to resign them... If anyone has this happen to them let us know.
    • If you cannot contact an opponent. REACH OUT TO ME! The earlier you do this the better chance you have of not getting your game simmed.
    • With that being said. This is a sim league. We are all grown men... playing a video game... If both parties are available, but cannot reach a time that works for them. I am leaning towards the fairness of simulating the game. Obviously circumstances can affect this, just be in touch with us... COMMUNICATE
    • We are going to stick with the 72 hour advance schedule, but as a league I hope we can be proactive about nudging guys into playing their games, but remember we all have lives and schedules away from each other.
    • PLEASE! Do not wait until 8PM the day of advance to play your game. Unless its absolutely the only way... just... don't
    • Any questions, complaints, concerns, suggestions, etc. Please just pm the commish team. Otherwise it probably won't get looked at. And most importantly make your games fun and enjoyable while staying competitive!
    Next advance is
    Thursday
    January 7th @ 9PM.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Hordan54 my availability tonight changed. When are you free today? I can play during the day around 3pm EST or late tonight, kickoff sometime between midnight and 1 am EST

What does your availability look like