Advanced to S7 - Conf Champ

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    PAC-12 Championship: Oregon State v USC

B1G Championship: Illinois v Nebraska

I apologize for not advancing in time for the games last night. We had our holiday banquet for work last night at Minute Maid park and I had to leave the house in such a rush that I totally forgot to advance. Then we got home at 3 am.

I have to go run a few errands, but I plan on playing my game around noon. OMlawdog - think you can knock yours out before or around then?

Can anyone knock out their bowl game and do offseason tonight at say, 7:30 cst? If not, I guess we can move it to a week night, but we won't be able to start as early.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I will try, I'm at work now, will try and knock my game out at lunch

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I can play my game anytime after the Bills game at 1.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Is there any chance Nevada loses?

I'm assuming that if Lawdog gets into the NC game and Drifter wins the PAC12 (and doesn't go to the NC game, which Oklahoma and Nevada would have to lose for that to happen) that OSU and tOSU will be the Rose Bowl matchup. Am I right?

5. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Starting now may have a few pauses, due to work

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It was projecting you to the Orange. If the winner of the conference goes to the NC, then the BCS bowl committee doesn't have to honor that conference's #2 team, even if they are BCS eligible. In real life, they can take a team that is more marketable or ranked higher. In this case, it was projecting Boise State to the Rose Bowl against Oregon State. But USC just scored a crazy TD as time expired to beat me. So....