Advanced to Season 2 Bowls

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Nov 22, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Advanced to Season 2 Bowls

Finish at decent pace

User Game
    Ohio State (troy) vs. USC (dub)

2. dub

dub Banned

Castor, I should be able to get on after everything settles down here. Like around 10-11 est. Tomorrow it may be around the same time also.

Thanks for waiting guys

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That might be a little late for me this weekend, we'll see what happens. I'll log into the website tonight around 10 if I'm still up and in decent shape ;) .

4. KnightNoles

You all have until Saturday to get it in.. should be decent amount of time, play while your honeys are out during Black Friday

5. BDSDIGITAL

I can be online whenever Dub....When can you play? This is the last post I'm going to make for this game.

6. dub

dub Banned

yeah, ok, anyway I'll be on in 10.

7. dub

dub Banned

was on for about 2 and half hours, didn't see you. Later

8. BDSDIGITAL

I just got this message now. It's 8:43 am. I really doubt I'll be online that late this weekend. I have family stuff to do too. If this game is going to be played it's going to have to be between 10am ish - 8pm ish and I'm going to need a few hours notice when you can play. I did post in the vacation thread that I'd be very limited Thurs-Sun.

9. dub

dub Banned

ok, I did mentioned that I'll be on at a certain time, before you replied with you response about asking me what time... I understand, family obligations. For what it's worth, after practicing for awhile I did come on this website and saw you reading this, so I actually stop practicing went and used the bathroom, thinking you would get on last night, but I guess family stuff came first, which I understand, I actually had to persuade my mom to go to bed.

Can't play until late night tonight, and tomorrow is completely out. So I may be dropping out of TF all together, because of connection with other people is starting to be a big problem as of late, especially if leagues are still going during the holidays. I mentioned my availability during the vacation thread also, but people are itching to play and seem to understandably disregard it. One person should not stop a league, I understand that.

I can't make the recruiting stuff on Sunday that the majority voted for either, so it is what it is

10. KnightNoles

I know its the holidays and everyone else is doing the family thing too, but at the same time they have found a way to get on and played. Nothing against you or anything because you may have more family or things to do than others.

The offseason is still tenative and depending on when the Championship game gets played.

If you want to retire or resign just PM and let me know what you plan on doing....

11. dub

dub Banned

Don't want to man, but I've been having problems hooking up with people as of late. About getting on, unfortunately my current situation is a one bedroom apartment, one TV. At one point I had my gf and mom in here some days. So, it makes it hard to get on this week, now my gf is out of town, so late night is my only option. However Castor says he can't get on late night, only time I can get on evenings are when things are back to normal on Monday evening. Sooo, Castor if you can squeeze on later, let me know.

12. KnightNoles

Bowl Week 3

National Championship
    User Game
    Florida State (Knight) vs. Texas (Dru)